[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

my build doesn't work..can someone take a look and tell me what's wrong?

greetz
@Beysix

I'm not the master of this build but this is what I see in your build
1. rings do 350 damage to you instead of 420, you didn't sharpen them
2. I don’t see To dust jevels, because of this it’s not clear how much you have a decrease in the duration of the skeletons, but it shows that they last 7 seconds for you
3. I don’t see a reduce cooldown in the jewels in build, in total there should be a 27 percent decrease in the build for everything to work
4. in the connection of skeletons there is no forbidden rite
I don't understand why that doesn't work.. same tree, same items.. what's wrong with the number here O.O!!!
I love the guide, I got the build "working". I'm only at the 9% break point at this point. I can clear maps very easily but still getting one tapped very easy. I'm not able to do the bosses and I've seen people do feared with this build. Is there something I'm missing for survivability?

P.S. I'm loving this build. I know it can only get better.
@Beysix https://returnx.github.io/cwdt/ this site show me that for you forbiden rite damage more that HP
as i understand, for your HP and chaos res, you need more than 1330 ward
or less hp and another chaos res, thy to research this calculator
I myself do not understand the formulas that are used there
@Beysix
for example this is my build, i used lithe differect pob, and my build still in progress, my helmet have no res=) and jewels very bad=)
but loop and other cwdt works, and already in this state i can close red t16 with deli mirror and 4 scarabs

i dont know how, but all calculations works with my numbers
Hi, thanks for your help. It works now. But from time to time I have the problem that I die in a map from time to time without any influence?! Do you have an idea why that could be?
@Beysix
The first thing that comes to mind is why a build might randomly die is because the flask stops working. If they work indefinitely in HO, then an inconvenient modifier may be in map, such as reducing the duration of the flask or reducing the received charges of the flask. And this is guaranteed self-destruction

And so, most often I die from bleeding or ignite, and this happens almost instantly)
How bad it is for fps drop guys ?
"
mysboy6 wrote:
How bad it is for fps drop guys ?

If you have a potato pc, you're going to have a bad time. Also, the performance tanks even more if you go for increased cdr.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info