"
lepre84 wrote:
"I can dance all day..I can DANCE ALL DAY!!" - FPS Doug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0sdwQtKA4M
"
solistus wrote:
"
chronosoul wrote:
My plan is to have some fun around ledge...

Or find some rushers track them down if possible..

The strategies at the moment seem limitless for races like these.

Should i farm hillock and some gear? Or should i rush past the herd and get ahead of them? Maybe set up an ambush?

Maybe watch kripp? Track him down? Kill him cowardly when he's near low health if possible!

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” - Hemingway.

You can't farm Hillock on Normal, unless you want to log out for 8 minutes between runs to let the zone reset. Once you enter town, you can't re-enter Twilight Strand on Normal.

I can choose to kill hillock through alts, farm for basic gear and some scrolls before i leave town. Or i can choose to try to get ahead of the the herd.

You should really get your facts straight before you decide to correct someone, its insulting and rude.
Last edited by chronosoul on Apr 13, 2013, 9:24:23 AM
YES!! FINALLY! FREE FOR ALL LETS DO THIS!
"
vollgas wrote:
YES!! FINALLY! FREE FOR ALL LETS DO THIS!

You're on my list too.
what really worries me about cutthroats is that if you play from US and you encounter some1 playinf from EU you just lag as f... ping difference is around 150. in some occasions it can vary up to a 350 difference... how do you even try to battle with that ping? thats insane. there should be EU only and US only cutthroats. if not people will get pissed off that they died while nothing was on screen
IGN: CyganuHipsterDischarge
"
canzpl wrote:
what really worries me about cutthroats is that if you play from US and you encounter some1 playinf from EU you just lag as f... ping difference is around 150. in some occasions it can vary up to a 350 difference... how do you even try to battle with that ping? thats insane. there should be EU only and US only cutthroats. if not people will get pissed off that they died while nothing was on screen

It'd be likely that you would see them at the edge of your map or somewhere inbetween. Unless you got flicker - F@#$ed. Now that would be wonderful.
"
canzpl wrote:

It'd be likely that you would see them at the edge of your map or somewhere inbetween. Unless you got flicker - F@#$ed. Now that would be wonderful.
I've been anticipating this ALL DAY!

We NEED a permanent Cutthroat league, hopefully after these tests they get enough feedback to make one proper and then keep improving it as we go.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
I better enable claymode for this
If Kripp is playing again, everyone flood his instance with low level naked chars and make him chase you.
Recommended: whirling blades, high block shield
Optional: full inventory of 1x transmutation shards or scroll fragments

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info