3.16.3 Hotfix

3.16.3 Hotfix

• Fixed a client crash introduced in 3.16.3 that could occur when changing areas.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Jan 26, 2022, 5:02:17 AM
Thank you
Thank you
I just posted in the Technical Support forum. I've had two consecutive client crashes inside the same Harvest instance occur exactly when I click the Craft button. I've never had any issues like this prior to now.
Posted on tech forum: client not even reaching the login screen on MacOS 12.1 (reinstall of POE client + restart of MAC no effect)
"
sophis37f26 wrote:
Posted on tech forum: client not even reaching the login screen on MacOS 12.1 (reinstall of POE client + restart of MAC no effect)

+1
Mac client crashes showing gears and blinking login screen. Multiple tries, reinstall and restart — no use.
Throw all your bullets in a fire.. and run like hell! ©
Reporting another example of mac client crash on start. Both myself and a friend get as far as seeing initial gear animation and crash. Both machines on 10.15.7.
"
mediapathic wrote:
Reporting another example of mac client crash on start. Both myself and a friend get as far as seeing initial gear animation and crash. Both machines on 10.15.7.

Exactly the same here. See the grinding gears animation and then it crashes. I'm on big sur 11.6.2.
*thumbs up*
Exactly the same here. See the grinding gears animation and then it crashes. Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info