3.16.2 Hotfix

"
ValfaderTV wrote:
Way too late. I'm 81 and stopped caring already.

You're above the level that the hotfix is for then so why does it matter at all
Thanks for wasting my time...lika actually WTF!

It's one thing if you do it after the event but changing the XP gain mid event is just not ok.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Now can you do something about the heist xp nerf that happened a few patches ago? It's making this very tedious. Killing things and getting 0 xp, or running in and out and getting 0.3% of a level from a contract. (Level 97 for reference)
"
Beverice wrote:
"
ValfaderTV wrote:
Way too late. I'm 81 and stopped caring already.

You're above the level that the hotfix is for then so why does it matter at all

Because leveling was an absolute soul-draining pain in the behind. If it wasn't so horrible I would still be playing.
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
If you're going to make these events VOID, why not add more things that actually make it fun to play? Both of the endless events have put me off from playing the coming events, even if they are more likely to be FUNto play.
Changing xp gain in an xp event? Nothing is secure anymore.
Terrible decision in the middle of a race. Now people who rushed to death are actually rewarded with a way faster reroll, direct buff to streamers and nolifers.
Too little, too late.

This event has made me burned out that I won't play Atlas Invasion or Delirium Everywhere. I also might consider to not participate in future events like Endless Delve and Endless Heist altogether.

I'm tired to be a beta player / QA for this game, and I get that feeling every single time when a new expansion goes live. I understand some issues like the network (Or was it database?) issue in Ultimatum are out of your hands - but I'm tired and these events just aggregate it furthermore.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Dec 20, 2021, 12:54:16 AM
...one man can notice that xp is low testing it once, am i wrong?
Changing the rules of a race during the race does not feel good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info