[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

"
Icih3 wrote:
Well, reached 98 lvl easy and still have big potetntial to increase DPS. Tnx fro build, really tanky and nice.
Nice and np :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
It says that @22 lvl i can sustain RF, but I can't. I go to 1hp almost immediately. I have all nodes from POB and SpringLeaf + 2x kikazaru + goldrim etc. It does not work in any way whatsoever. Please actually review your build in the newest patch before slamming "3.17 UPDATED' or something like that on the title.
Last edited by cadosinio on Feb 25, 2022, 7:15:59 PM
"
cadosinio wrote:
It says that @22 lvl i can sustain RF, but I can't. I go to 1hp almost immediately. I have all nodes from POB and SpringLeaf + 2x kikazaru + goldrim etc. It does not work in any way whatsoever. Please actually review your build in the newest patch before slamming "3.17 UPDATED' or something like that on the title.
First of all, it never said you could sustain it. It said "Around lvl 22 you can start using RF".
Secondly, how about you git gud, actually cap your fire resistance and use a life pot?
And finally, cry after you do it properly next time.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Last edited by devon752 on Feb 26, 2022, 3:36:03 AM
Hi, why do we take shield charge + leap slam both? Isn't one movement skill enough?

Also in act 3 should we use
Purity of Fire or Herald of Ash? In the 'notes' it says to replace HoA with PoF but then later in the 'skills' It appears that we should be using HoA again. Also what happens to war banner? And why should we use Vitality lvl1? When should we start leveling Vitality?

Last edited by guratoana on Feb 26, 2022, 8:40:22 AM
"
devon752 wrote:
"
cadosinio wrote:
First of all, it never said you could sustain it. It said "Around lvl 22 you can start using RF".
Secondly, how about you git gud, actually cap your fire resistance and use a life pot?
And finally, cry after you do it properly next time.

You're right, sorry about my previous, I was in the wrong
Hello, if we have hit flammability on ring where we can get that hit? i read from wiki damage over time dont do that ''hit''

"
Vesape wrote:
Hello, if we have hit flammability on ring where we can get that hit? i read from wiki damage over time dont do that ''hit''

Shield charge and Leap slam hit.
fire traps intital explosion also causes a hit as well
Nice guide
Last edited by SirLonely89 on Mar 10, 2022, 2:56:49 PM
So invitations are a no go?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info