Between Season Race 4: 1 Hour No Projectile Party

Please change some of the party races to solo. only 4 of the 18 races are solo....
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Apr 5, 2013, 7:38:19 PM
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
dzordzo wrote:
Lol, how am I supposed to kill Hillock on my witch ? :)

Pick up a weapon.

Hopefully

My witch is a lady of class, she doesn't use melee weapons.
"
TheuberClips wrote:
Please change some of the party races to solo. only 4 of the 18 races are solo....

Yes PLEASE :P I agree highly, we need more solo races.....
"
TheuberClips wrote:

Agreed, the lack of solo love is quite disturbing to be honest. Going in knowing there is no way to win really isn't motivating.

Edit: Or simply add a check to keep track of who gained group XP and who didn't and reward solo and group players separately, preferably this way to make it more equal between solo and group players, as it stands now group players have everything to gain and nothing to lose compared tot he solo player.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Apr 7, 2013, 4:50:40 AM
hi to ranger and witch
No Projectile BLAMT next?
Is a no projectile BLAMT even possible?
Closed Beta Since 0.9.8
"Show me a game where it looks good please : P not real life. Alot of things don't transfer well from real life to games. Mainly spell effects seeing as they dont exist in real life." - Russell
Does this mean we can't fire projectile / proj spells

and boss/ mobs like merveil cannot use any projectiles? :D ?

Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
Couldn't you just unequip your wand / bow and solo Hillock with melee @ ranger / witch?
Your ranger and witch posts gave me an idea, we should do a facebreaker mod race. Just everyone running around punching stuff. Beast mode!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info