Brute force leveling to 100 - invincible aura stacker golemancer

hey, OP, the build works just fine, but I have problem during Sirus fight, how do I make the minions corrupted blood immune?
They seem to lack hp, or idk, die too fast.
Last edited by MasterBene on May 6, 2021, 10:58:07 AM
"
halleluja123 wrote:
Pob saying you reserve life more than 100%
is something wrong with pob or build?

"
eliehh wrote:
Pob is probably not allocating the cluster jewels that give some mana reservation reduction for purity of ice. It has to be a pob problem.

The PoB still has the old Prism Guardian which specifies Mana Reservation. Replace it with the 3.14 version or edit the existing one and delete the word Mana.
I'm at level 88 with 6300 energy shield.
No Purity of ice - not enough mana for it yet, no 1 piece of medium jewel.
I die often, much more often than on an elementalist bomber.
My minions are corpses even at T11 when dealing with Harbringers. I ran back five times to remove one aura and summon the golem just on t11.
Spectra from Harvest lived for a long time. Monkeys are corpses by default, summoning them is an absolutely futile idea.

In general, I can farm yellow maps at level 88 lol, but without ultimatums, of course. A sad picture.

Perhaps my hands are too crooked and here too flasks should be spammed. Perhaps something else, but I honestly can't imagine how, even taking another medium jewel, Purity of ice with enlignten, conquer the end game bosses with this build.

Or is it really all about these missing details and the fact that I need to pump all the stones up to 20 and improve them? Or throw to hell and swing some ballista templar with an elemental hit?

https://pastebin.com/as8SiRni

I'm wrong?

In ultimatums and even some breaches, I die even on maps below lvl 10, just like my minions.
Last edited by Mirinoy on Jun 6, 2021, 2:28:43 PM
In my experience running this build in ssf last league you need to take the minion life and defense stuff. Guardian is unfortunately a weaker summoner when compared to necro. The lack of minion tankiness in the ascendency has to be made up for on the tree. Indomitable army being the most important node. In fact on my previous playthrough I didn't bother going low life until about level 95 as I did not have the passive points to get all the purities running etc.
Is this still viable? Tried and can't fit 2 auras with pretty good gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info