[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

Hi, can I still craft body armour if my base ilvl is 80?
(crafting, body)
"
We start with a Hunter Influence iLvl 82+ Base, preferably Armour/ES

Already (found/bought) 6L (six-linked)?
When will we craft (make it) 6L?
At the very beginning? At the very end? Other?
How will we craft (make it) 6L? Spamming OrbOfFusing-s?
(Please incorporate the info in the guide.)

Came back after really long brake. Can you explain which Minion Defence\offence masteries to pick (there is list of 7 on each). other masteries?
"
Snusdosan wrote:
I dont know how to get this build to work because the duration of raging spirits runs out before they actually lose all their life despite using both tavukai neck AND burning legion support together. I have no clue whats going on lol

Since your profile isn't public I can't look at your character.

Are you sure that you have allocated the "Minion Instability" Keystone?
The Spirits should explode as soon as they reach 50% of their health, which should happen well within their duration.

If you are using cluster jewels, check if one of the nodes you have allocated there is "Blessed Rebirth", this notable prevents the Minions from taking Damage for 4 seconds.
Poeatlas.app
"
smocze_serce wrote:
Hi, can I still craft body armour if my base ilvl is 80?

The Armour needs to be atleast iLvl 82 to be able to roll "You can apply an additional Curse".
Poeatlas.app
"
Jhssutrx wrote:
(crafting, body)
"
We start with a Hunter Influence iLvl 82+ Base, preferably Armour/ES

Already (found/bought) 6L (six-linked)?
When will we craft (make it) 6L?
At the very beginning? At the very end? Other?
How will we craft (make it) 6L? Spamming OrbOfFusing-s?
(Please incorporate the info in the guide.)

you'd likely buy a already sixed Linked Base to start crafting, or have 1500 Fusings ready to link it using the crafting bench.

but it doesn't matter when/if you 6-link it when you craft it.
Only point you want to have the 6-Link is when you start using it.
Poeatlas.app
"
bfdiablolod wrote:
Came back after really long brake. Can you explain which Minion Defence\offence masteries to pick (there is list of 7 on each). other masteries?

The Masteries should be within the pob.

for whatever reason pobbin doesn't list them.

Minion Offence:
- Damage penetrates 8% resistances of cursed enemies
- 20% increased effect of Offerings

Minion Defence:
- Minions have 15% reduced Life Recovery Rate / Minions have 39% increased Maximum Life

Life Mastery
- +50 Maximum Life

Shield Mastery:
- 20% chance to avoid Elemental Ailments when using a shield
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
Snusdosan wrote:
I dont know how to get this build to work because the duration of raging spirits runs out before they actually lose all their life despite using both tavukai neck AND burning legion support together. I have no clue whats going on lol

The Spirits should explode as soon as they reach 50% of their health, which should happen well within their duration.

If you are using cluster jewels, check if one of the nodes you have allocated there is "Blessed Rebirth", this notable prevents the Minions from taking Damage for 4 seconds.

for me it does not say that "low life" means 50% specifically, do i need some passive skill to make 50% count as low life?
"
Snusdosan wrote:
"
Weo_ wrote:

for me it does not say that "low life" means 50% specifically, do i need some passive skill to make 50% count as low life?

It doesn't say that correct, but 50% is the threshold. (It was 33% back in the day, but they changed it to 50% a while ago).

Have you allocated the keystone "minion instability"?
Poeatlas.app
Any recommended tattoos for the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info