[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

hi first thanks for nice build iam kinda new and still could build a ok gear for this build. but i cant active all 4 aura no matter wut i do , playing for like week now with out vaal haste but my skil really so slow can you plz check my gear if there way to fix thise haste need 50% mana reserved and i got like 25% something left.
+ also is there any way i can do ele reflect need do those sacrifice vaal
thing have a lot of them.
Last edited by DukeMax on Nov 19, 2020, 11:42:41 AM
"
DukeMax wrote:
hi first thanks for nice build iam kinda new and still could build a ok gear for this build. but i cant active all 4 aura no matter wut i do , playing for like week now with out vaal haste but my skil really so slow can you plz check my gear if there way to fix thise haste need 50% mana reserved and i got like 25% something left.
+ also is there any way i can do ele reflect need do those sacrifice vaal
thing have a lot of them.

Hi, we don't need to run anger or precision until end game.

As for elemental reflect, if you need elemental reflect immune on regular mapping then you can use watchstone mod on it.

If you want to get elem reflect immunity from gear, then I think hunter base ring has elemental reflect damage reduction mod, if you use two of them then you have immunity.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
dont know about anger and precision . iam using your pob for "Budget Non-crit version - 18.1M max damage/hit with 2ex budget" since iam new and aura i talk about 1:herald of purity 2:herld of ash 3:blood and sand
this only 3 i can active np one iam missing haste cant use it no mana for it. ya i wanted reflect immunity for gear not in normal map for the boss sorry dont know her name one after u lower her hp copy her self like 4 and reflect all damage. will check the hunter ring thanks for the tip just hope you tell me what to do for haste aura.
"
DukeMax wrote:
dont know about anger and precision . iam using your pob for "Budget Non-crit version - 18.1M max damage/hit with 2ex budget" since iam new and aura i talk about 1:herald of purity 2:herld of ash 3:blood and sand
this only 3 i can active np one iam missing haste cant use it no mana for it. ya i wanted reflect immunity for gear not in normal map for the boss sorry dont know her name one after u lower her hp copy her self like 4 and reflect all damage. will check the hunter ring thanks for the tip just hope you tell me what to do for haste aura.

the Haste is Vaal Haste, meaning you are only supposed to use the Vaal portion, not activate the aura, just use it as a cooldown when you need it (:
Last edited by Chridian on Nov 20, 2020, 5:02:11 PM
oh i see . what about Ancestral warchief should i use normal one or vaal my first skill bar is full if i add vaal haste so got use one of ancestral dont know how to switch to sec skill bar one with ctrl in mid fight. thanks for replay.
That too is mainly vaal ancestral warchief for a big dps boost (:
Looks like a fun build but a casual glance at the trade sight shows there is basically no staffs remotely close to how good the one in the POB is. Might be because the league is dying out? Considering this as a league starter for next league but a little worried about 1) the hp pool looks kind of small 2) what the damage might be like with more realistic gear. Taking the best available staff the there's almost a 30M drop off in top end damage. Granted, 100M is still pretty insane, but it's worth noting.
It's too niche is what it is I think, too few builds are using so, you're most likely gonna have to get a base and craft yourself if you really want something good right?
got it will use both vaal. thanks for help O/
Hello. Ty for build.

How did you get power charge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info