Beta Default - Mirror Service List (DEPRECATED/UNSTICKY)

Dear SANDMAENNCHEN if someone doesn´t like something stupid must simply ignore it as I will do with you, from this moment on... :-)
IGN: Fenix_de_fogo_e_gelo, Periguetescion, Ravvengar or Powerangger
My shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/379503
Last edited by mtulio_2000 on May 14, 2013, 9:57:08 AM
"
mtulio_2000 wrote:
Dear SANDMAENNCHEN if someone doesn´t like something stupid must simply ignore it as I will do with you, from this moment on... :-)

Im kind of peaceful person. But you just keep answering and try to defence for your mirror service shield... and hijack this thread while your shield totally crap.

Don't get mad as me. At first you need to know that for a mirror service item, that item need to have at least 4 out of 6 high roll (usually maxed roll) and all of 6 rolls must be useful. While your shield got low flat armour roll, double low %increased armour rolls and terible dual res. And it's not even have 6 affixs. As far as i can tell that you shield totally crap in my opinion.

At second that you said Lioneye's remorse can't be mirror... well... you know even it possible to mirror no one will do it cause spend a mirror with 35-40ex price to mirror an item worth about 3~8gcp sound very retarded.

At third, not every high roll items deserve to mirror (even 5 maxed rolls our of 6 rolls). ATM in SC people look like care about dps more than defences so even your shield got 6 perfect roll with 3k armour (hightest possible roll on highest tier of AR shield) with triples maxed rolls of res, people still just ignore your shield.

At fourth, if you still think that your shield good i will prove that you just wrong by showing some "shit" items in my stash. All of them got very high rolls but it just in bad case "the gay rolls, or the good roll on gay items" some really really good but i don't bother try to make a mirror service out of it. Just because it sucks.

this shield absolutely better than your

these weapons if it just rolled on a bow or any one hand weapon it will be godly but it still useless cause no fking one will use it. Just keep in my collection cause it look kinda funny.

a very high rolled of an ES gloves, but still not enough to be mirroring

For every NEWBIES digging down this forum and try to make some currency, no one blame on you when you trying your luck. But keep in mind a retarded idea and keep bothering other people with you sick idea just make people pissed off.

Edit: i really pissed off cause everytime i check out shops thread i saw that it have a new post in mirror servives thread... i come in and saw that just only about a crap shield... ewwww...

@pneuma: sorry cause i just hijack this thread.
@Eltiano / @Astantine
Last edited by ospirit on May 14, 2013, 12:20:41 PM
Base item: karui chopper (5-Link)
Properties: highest DPS 530 (pure phy) in game

Owner: psyed
Base item: Hydrascale Boots
Properties: High hp, triple res, movespeed
Owner: Shiramine (Cayshin)

Not sure if these are mirror quality due to the lowish eva/ar and movespeed.

Base item: Thicket Bow
Properties: Highest DPS In server, phy, light, ias, crit, crit mult
Owner: JulietchkaZZ (FitzGX)

Ign: FitzG
Base Item: Jungle Hood
Properties: 922 evasion, 55 life, 45% fire res, 23% chaos res,
7% accuracy, 15% light radius(4L GGRB)
Owner: Aetheral (IGN Aetheral)

Spoiler
Base Item : Dragonscale Doublet
Properties: 6L High AR + EV Rolls

looks like one of the best in its class

Owner : ranger666 ( IGN : Jylia )
plop
Last edited by ranger666 on May 17, 2013, 5:13:22 AM
When is this going to be updated?
I'm not a 100% sure if this ring is mirror-worthy, but as a LA-duelist who's main focus are HP and resists rather than dps (I already have enough from other sources) this ring is pretty much the best I could find:

Base Item: Ruby Ring
Properties: 44% Fire Resist, 37% Lightning Resist, 52% Cold Resist, 72hp, 1/22 Lightning dmg, 31 ES
Owner: me (duh), Pringoals

The lightning dmg roll could be higher and other stats would be better than ES for me, but overall it's a pretty neat ring!

398.18 DPS !!!

Highest DPS and highest Physical Dmg in the game.
Almost 400Dps. Almost comparable to 2handers damage.

No stats is gone to waste. Can be played with non RT builds with in-built accuracy and Crit Chance.

Pm IGN: Linbei

Last edited by Linlaobei on May 27, 2013, 2:15:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info