Waypoints

Thread Necromancy? Is that frowned upon in this forum?

Anyways, another issue with Waypoints- I just got into the Beta today, and I understand how they work- however, they seem to be a little buggy. I wasn't able to use the waypoint in the Rocky Climb (I saw it, was clicking on it, wasn't working), and at one point during the day, all my waypoints reset- (this was at low level- only the Mud Flats and Town waypoints unlocked before that).
Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in. I just beat Brutus on cruelty. I ran out of Portal Scrolls so I back tracked all the way to town to grab some. When I went to use the waypoint from town I already had the next one unlocked and was able to teleport there.
I've had a waypoint up near intersection of Mudflats and Fetid Pool and it's been activated but it does not work. I've clicked and clicked - inside town and elsewhere and nothing happens. I'd really like to not have to keep going through the coastal area time after time to get back to Fetid Pool, etc. But right now, the waypoints aren't working for me. Any idea what might be the problem?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info