Season One, Race Event 105: 3 Hour Solo

"
LordofMayhem wrote:
I don't even play races anymore because the rewards for everything but first is bogus. I would have to do every race and achieve a decent level just to get the to the second reward, third if I'm lucky. With these no lifers playing and streaming I have no shot at a first, I'm just a casual player, I don't have people watching me and giving advice or a team assembled to trade loot with, etc. etc. When can I expect racing to be anything more than just a waste of time?

If you admit to being a casual, don't expect to win. Simple as that.
IGN: Wavestrike
My best race ever in terms of weapon progression, but not being able to find Alira cost me whatever chance I might have had.

GG rydek.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
LordofMayhem wrote:
I don't even play races anymore because the rewards for everything but first is bogus. I would have to do every race and achieve a decent level just to get the to the second reward, third if I'm lucky. With these no lifers playing and streaming I have no shot at a first, I'm just a casual player, I don't have people watching me and giving advice or a team assembled to trade loot with, etc. etc. When can I expect racing to be anything more than just a waste of time?

You really expect to do well after completing 3 races? The top people can pull off 35+ consistently SOLO in a 3 hour and have played far more than you, and the first bracket for the 3 hour is just 33. You may not ever get first in your class, but it's very possible with a small amount of training and looking at top streams like Kripps to get at least the 30-32 bracket in a 3 hour solo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info