3.10.0e Hotfix

"
errol_ wrote:
Hi, noticed that the Second Wind Support gem is not giving the +1 Cooldown use to my Frostblink skill. Did they change this by any chance?

Thanks!

When did it give a charge? The Second Wind Support states that "Non-Instant Skills have +1 Cooldown Use" and Frostblink is instant.
Thanks for all the patches and bug fixes.

Could you please also fix the Chain Hook issue? (crashing the instance and reverting everything that happened in it)

Remove the timer.

Remove. The. Timer.

Get rid of it. All this work you guys are doing trying to save Delirium's current mess, the huge majority of all of it goes away with a remarkably simple fix: Remove the timer!
"
Tirry1 wrote:
"
errol_ wrote:
Hi, noticed that the Second Wind Support gem is not giving the +1 Cooldown use to my Frostblink skill. Did they change this by any chance?

Thanks!

When did it give a charge? The Second Wind Support states that "Non-Instant Skills have +1 Cooldown Use" and Frostblink is instant.

Lol thanks! Sorry, still new to this, so I don't really know what I'm doing hahaha
"
JamesMMA wrote:
Remove the timer.

Remove. The. Timer.

Get rid of it. All this work you guys are doing trying to save Delirium's current mess, the huge majority of all of it goes away with a remarkably simple fix: Remove the timer!

they won't do that, this is a timed event and has been a key design element from the beginning.
"
Kaytrim wrote:
"
JamesMMA wrote:
Remove the timer.

Remove. The. Timer.

they won't do that, this is a timed event and has been a key design element from the beginning.

Then they've failed at design this time around because this is not analogous to Breach or Legion or any other time mechanic they've done in the past.

If they want it to work, bring back the difficulty, keep it hard, but remove the timer. It solves the huge majority of problems that has resulted from the mechanic's introduction. If they insist on keeping it for some goofy nonsensical reason then they'll see their league go from record numbers to record numbers leaving at record speed and likely not coming back.
Keep up the excellent work! Much appreciated!!
Thanks for all of the improvements! But it seems you have broke something once again, me and my girlfriend along with a lot of other people can not enter new areas or maps due to "buffer underflow" error pop up. I think you guys should look at it as fast as possible, otherwise a lot of people can lose their maps or progress! Cheers!
Buffer Underflow makes game unplayable
Lags, fps drops, big ping cause of virus
until patch its unplayable
"
JamesMMA wrote:
Remove the timer.

Remove. The. Timer.

Applying a delirium orb to a map, disables the timer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info