"
Killhoven wrote:
"
jakkyshan wrote:
"
Lyanar wrote:
same error

Same error cant connect....

Same here. So I am reinstalling. So annoying.

Just reinstalled PoE on PC , clean fresh install, but.... the same. @GGG please, some info, what/when we can play?....:( very sad Delirium launch for me.
Hey guys, if you can get into the game through launching the client or one of the specific launchers, after it says that PoE has an update just keep hitting okay and then log in. It should eventually work.

Had the same issue as these guys, just cleared only the caches then kept hitting ok and logged in successfully even though it still gave me the prompt saying I needed to update.
"
Xenithos wrote:
Hey guys, if you can get into the game through launching the client or one of the specific launchers, after it says that PoE has an update just keep hitting okay and then log in. It should eventually work.

Had the same issue as these guys, just cleared only the caches then kept hitting ok and logged in successfully even though it still gave me the prompt saying I needed to update.

On PC, standalone PoE client - tryied ~20 times in row - and just reinstalled PoE, all caches cleared (GGG\Path OF Exile folder in Programm Files is fresh and new, My Games\Path Of Exile - all cache folders deleted, clean - the same fck**g, sorry, error..
Brilliant, cannot even reinstall game..

same problem here, reinstalled PoE but still not working.
"
Xenithos wrote:

This worked for me, thanks!
Been playing since 2013 and never seen a league this broken:
It still happens after verifying, reinstalling and rebooting. It's been doing this since the first 3.10 patch yesterday.
On latest Win10 v1909 build, quite sure nothing should be wrong on my end.
I'm surprised you managed to hit peak players with a bug preventing some of us from even loading the client.
It's not stuck in an update loop and --nopatch doesn't help.
Last edited by Brian on Mar 14, 2020, 10:00:13 AM
For standalone client (don't know about Steam version) open shortcut's Properties(Right click -> Properties) and add "--nopatch" to end of target . You can run the game without this patch (IF you have 3.10 installed).
broken patch

same with new fresh install
"
Jahvazi wrote:
For standalone client (don't know about Steam version) open shortcut's Properties(Right click -> Properties) and add "--nopatch" to end of target . You can run the game without this patch (IF you have 3.10 installed).

Thanks for this, I will put here an explaining image for others.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info