Content Update 3.10.0 -- Path of Exile: Delirium

"
Sukkubix wrote:
"
Kasseopea wrote:
"
ekaye wrote:
So where does "no Fossil-exclusive mods" leave Tangled Fossils? (Non-existent, I guess.)

Who cares, without backtracking Delve is only for tryhard racers anyway

"
Bex wrote:
You can no longer enter Delve areas if you are 20 levels (or more) below the shallowest part of the Delve you are trying to access.

They aren't removing backtracking; they are making it so you can't enter ~level 80 delves at level 50.

By that logic the deepest delve level would be 120, the fuck you are talking about??
Don’t mind this comment, I’m just a pissed off Necro player who doesn’t understand how my enjoyment playing necros effects anyone else. The people who took those builds to the max were a minority. I had a baron geofri/victario build and people were slaying bosses faster with double strike and saviors faster than me... I don’t get it. I’m sure someone who is happy about the nerf will be happy to explain though.
"
Innomen wrote:
"
"Shaper's Touch now grants +1 maximum mana per 4 Strength (from 2 maximum mana per 4 Strength), and 1% increased Energy Shield per 10 Strength (from 2% increased Energy Shield per 10 Strength). You can use a Divine Orb on existing versions if you feel it is unethical to have that much Mana and Energy Shield (because it is)."

"Grand Spectrum: Cobalt versions now grant 25% increased Critical Strike Chance per Grand Spectrum (from +30 to maximum Mana). Viridian versions now grant 15% increased Elemental Damage per Grand Spectrum (from 12%). Crimson versions now grant +7% to all Elemental Resistances per Grand Spectrum (from 200 Armour Rating). Existing versions of these items are not affected, except for the Viridian version, which you can update with a Divine Orb."

"Tempered Mind now grants -1 to Intelligence per Intelligence on allocated Passives and 2% increased Mana Recovery Rate per 10 Intelligence on allocated Passives."

Did I miss any managuard nerfs?

So the one build that was somewhat one shot resistant is now nerfed into oblivion.

One shots confirmed intended.

Sidenote:

ZERO compromise on atlas. Not only is EVERYONE nerfed, and more of your character walled behind trade chores, but map sustain and control are officially dead.

Glad I have a legacy mana guard, but why bother playing in standard?

Jesus this is a real problem for me, I'm super addicted to this game and now I literally don't have a build.

I guess the idea is just pound the entire community hard until only the most dedicated spendy fanboys remain through attrition.

You missed the big one:

Guardian
Radiant Faith now grants maximum Energy Shield equal to 10% of your Reserved Mana to you and nearby Allies (from 15%)
"
deselect wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:
So basically you buffed monsters again (4th time in the last 4 leagues) by the looks of it and you keep doubling down with this kind of changes.

Again how do you get praised for this kind of things is really beyond me.

The rest sure are some welcome changes such as temple, uniques and map modifiers which some of them are still VERY unbalanced at awakening level 8.. you have a long way to go devs.

are you legit crying because they are attempting to make the game abit more challenging??

u speak about challenging, with only 8 challenge points?
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
a ton of nerfs and pretty much nothing buffed, lovely
"
KopaKabana wrote:
"
deselect wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:
So basically you buffed monsters again (4th time in the last 4 leagues) by the looks of it and you keep doubling down with this kind of changes.

Again how do you get praised for this kind of things is really beyond me.

The rest sure are some welcome changes such as temple, uniques and map modifiers which some of them are still VERY unbalanced at awakening level 8.. you have a long way to go devs.

are you legit crying because they are attempting to make the game abit more challenging??

u speak about challenging, with only 8 challenge points?

What's your point? Because he did only 8 challenges in Metamorph he has no right to comment?
Last edited by MasterGuil on Mar 10, 2020, 11:26:00 PM
Summoners on suicide watch
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
"
GameMasterRon wrote:
A few things.

Temple:
Your buff to the temple didn't help much from the looks of it. Killing the unique jewels for the temple as well as the rare modifiers probably put the final nail the coffin for it. I did like the rework to the tormented cells. Strongbox room change is hopefully more impactful than it seems to be.

Delve:
The delve changes need more clarity because it seems like you've put a hard cap on depth, but that kinda would defeat the whole point of delve if you did that. Not sure how to feel about the fossil changes yet. The moving of the unique mods makes the pool smaller, which means more reliable crafts on uninfluenced items, but it does kill some of the incentive to do delve, when it was already in a from what I can tell a pretty meh spot due to the change with map equity instead of map drops that can be traded up to the higher maps.

Skills:
A lot more nerfs around the board than I was expecting. I expected summoner to be obliterated.
It's a bit strange that duelist doesn't have access to second wind as a quest reward and it's stranger still that marauder will be the only class that won't be able to buy it from Siosa.
Finally, why nerf precision's crit?

Hopefully the boost from the additional mechanics from delirium balances this out in terms of rewards.

I am with you on the nerfing of temple items... looks like the temple itself was buffed... then they gutted half the reason to run it, the items were hard enough to craft around and now the downside of grabbing them(worse other affixes) doesn't seem worth the effort...

just glad the builds I could see myself using the strength/int unique jewels for don't really care about the recovery rate that will be lost... but they really really really really suck now for alot of builds, reduced life or mana recovery rate when these are usually important?, reduced movement speed?

I can see why they nerfed precision's crit though, at level 1 it was good for any crit build to stick in, changed it to be +2% per level instead of 1 so its about same at max, should still be ok to shoehorn into most crit builds at level 1(plus gives watchers eye bonuses)
"
Kasseopea wrote:
"
Sukkubix wrote:
"
Kasseopea wrote:

Who cares, without backtracking Delve is only for tryhard racers anyway

"
Bex wrote:
You can no longer enter Delve areas if you are 20 levels (or more) below the shallowest part of the Delve you are trying to access.

They aren't removing backtracking; they are making it so you can't enter ~level 80 delves at level 50.

By that logic the deepest delve level would be 120, the fuck you are talking about??

Take a deep breath.

All they're saying is you can't go into a delve with monster level 83 if you are not personally at level 63 or higher. It has nothing to do with the delve depth.
This game certainly is NOT for me, i'm just a casual player.

I can't spend 10-16 hours a day to be the 1% thato get to abuse the 'every' season exploits, that get hundreds of ex and get to craft op broken gear that is nerf proof.

On better news, I just bought dual RTX 2070's, it was a choice between those or supporter packs for the next 20 leagues. I made the right decision.
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info