Content Update 3.10.0 -- Path of Exile: Delirium

"
Fruz wrote:
So ... side area messed map drops have not been addressed at all ??? FOR REAL ???

And on top of that, dirty band-aids everywhere because you are not capable ot tuning the game properly ?

Holy cow this is getting worse every release ....

*sigh*

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
> You can use a Divine Orb on existing versions if you feel it is unethical to have that much Mana and Energy Shield (because it is)

Alright alright you are using cheap lines to try to make humour.
Do you realize that if you REALLY find it unethical, it means that you left such an "unethical" item in the game for like ... YEARS ? Back when the power creep was not as bad as it is now to begin with ?
It tells a lot about how messed up the balance is ...

*sigh*

exactly my thoughts.

when I read the patch notes all I read is: we (GGG) have no clue about this game anymore.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
As someone who doesn't really like minions, I think the nerfs were needed. Even after nerfs from 3.9, necro was still able to dominate all content and be incredibly tanky all while being very cheap to build. That makes it hard to justify playing something else.
Guardians also probably needed a Nerf, there were a lot of people this league with over 30k energy shield without godly gear and some people close to 50k
Last edited by HeronMarked77 on Mar 10, 2020, 10:39:40 PM
The Temple of Atzoatl changes seem misguided to me. The issue for alot of builds wasn't simply a lack of rewards, but a lack of rewards compared to the overtuned tankiness of Temple mobs and consequently the clear speed.
Increasing item drop modifiers based on existing rooms is great, but doing it at the same time as monster defense and offense is also increased just puts us back to square one - Too little reward for the time spent clearing.
The arbitrary and severe Necro nerfs are pretty sad. I mean I guess some nerf was a given but with all that in one go, is it still worth playing?
Currency tab updates.... WHEN?
Pretty crazy how GGG created this entire separate endgame in Delve and then keep telling people who enjoy it to fuck off. You're going to map. Only map. And nothing else. Oh, you don't like the new Atlas? Too bad. Fuck off.

I don't get it.

*EDIT* I also don't get nerfing vaal flasks. Playing whatever vaal gem as your primary skill required such a specific set of unique and corrupted items that it required a massive amount of effort just to make it comparable to 2nd or 3rd tier skills. So, again . . . I don't get it.
Last edited by GrumpyMcElbows on Mar 10, 2020, 10:49:03 PM
"
Helmet: Nearby Enemies have -x% Fire Resistance (now from Warlord's Influence), Nearby Enemies have -x% Cold Resistance (now from Redeemer's Influence), Nearby Enemies have -x% Lightning Resistance (now from Crusader's Influence), Nearby Enemies have -x% Chaos Resistance (now from Hunter's Influence), Nearby Enemies take x% increased Physical Damage (now from Elder's Influence), increased effect of Fortify (now from Crusader's Influence).

Noooo!!!!! It will be very hard to find the right combination of enchantment and influence. :(
"
bornthiswayyy wrote:
The arbitrary and severe Necro nerfs are pretty sad. I mean I guess some nerf was a given but with all that in one go, is it still worth playing?

Nope not worth playing now. Necro wont see play for leagues till they take the bat out of necros ass.
It's sad that they chose to nerf all minion builds instead of fixing just zombies. The easiest fix isn't always the best GGG.
R I P witch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info