[3.10] Storm Brand – Great League Starter – Deathless Sirus/Uber Elder - Life / LL-ES / Boss killer

It must be my style of playing then ... :-(

Have you been able of doing atziri?

I am at level 66 or something like that in delve

I haven't done any shaper elder sirus yet. I think I am not able to do it
Last edited by raikolin on May 16, 2020, 5:41:00 PM
"
raikolin wrote:
It must be my style of playing then ... :-(

Have you been able of doing atziri?

I am at level 66 or something like that in delve

I haven't done any shaper elder sirus yet. I think I am not able to do it

Hmm.. It probably has to do with gear more than anything else.. I focused a lot on not dying, just so I can reach lvl 100 eventually.

I've done maybe 20 atziri queen, but I haven't done the high lvl one yet. I will attempt it today or tomorrow but regular atziri queen is usually deathless. Only time I die is if I pop flasks and over-dps the queen, not during the split phase but during the normal phase. I think the queen has like 5% reflection and that hurts me even with the reflect reduction pantheon.

I am trying to ditch the curse glove and apply Feeble (bye bye Conductivity) through a spell socketed to shield. Moved Shield Charge to 4 slot to include Flame Dash because I use both so often. Experimenting to see which spell is best. I guess Arc or Ball Lightning..? Anyone have any suggestion?

Also, is Culling Strike Support or Onslaught Support a good replacement for Faster Attack gem?
Last edited by ExtoExta on May 16, 2020, 7:31:34 PM
How have you done it without hitting the one with the mirror? The brands are not directed attacks ...
"
raikolin wrote:
How have you done it without hitting the one with the mirror? The brands are not directed attacks ...

When the queen splits I "Brand Recall" my brands to bottom left corner, then look for a copy with lightning armband. After that I teleport over to that copy and move my brands via Brand Recall once again, but as far as possible from other copies. Then I pop my offensive flasks all at once and the copy dies pretty quick. Popping offensive flasks against merged queen is deadly for me so I only use them against copies.
Last edited by ExtoExta on May 17, 2020, 11:02:46 PM
I have tried three times (18 portals) and died all of them well the last three i asked for help and some assasin with totems killed it. I think I need more damage but don't know how to improve this .... The archmage storm brand build scales better.

My physical defense is just 2% anyform to improve this? Well 4 endurance charges is nice .... But ... I shield charge into pack and sometimes I can't move from it and I am killed :'(
"
raikolin wrote:
I have tried three times (18 portals) and died all of them well the last three i asked for help and some assasin with totems killed it. I think I need more damage but don't know how to improve this .... The archmage storm brand build scales better.

My physical defense is just 2% anyform to improve this? Well 4 endurance charges is nice .... But ... I shield charge into pack and sometimes I can't move from it and I am killed :'(

My physical defense is 37% unbuffed, and with flasks it's 62%. Archmage storm brand is offensive while this build is defensive. So if you want more defense you need to give up some offense,at least temporarily.

My first Uber Elder try. It was a tie.

this is why i want more ES .... i will change boots for es ones and gloves .....
"
raikolin wrote:
this is why i want more ES .... i will change boots for es ones and gloves .....

FYI Cerberus Limb gives ton of ES if you have high armor, which I benefited from. I think it gave me something like 1.5K +?
See it better .... It is not as much as you say .... Around 400 depending on the shield

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info