0.10.4 Patch Notes

new skill looks meh

also white cyclone. really? you guys just recolored the particles. that's lazy
Last edited by Xenrail on Mar 19, 2013, 9:16:12 PM
"
Item drops from monsters are now calculated based on the number of players nearby rather than the number in the instance

Finally!
I will no longer see massive abuse of one account dragging multiple self made accounts with him and abusing instance!

"

We have also reduced the minimum distance it travels, so that you have more control. This distance is now about a third of what it was previously.

This sounds good,it was insane hard to control the movement while spinning

"

Shockwave Totem now casts Shockwaves faster.

This will make shockwave finally usable much more.

"

Tempest Shield now has a 0.5 second cooldown similar to auras, to prevent it being turned off by rapidly recasting it.

Finally

"
LOM wrote:
How does it work if I kill enemies offscreen with my Lightning Arrow?
Is the range at least 1.5 Full HD screens? (I often shoot at enemies without visual contact, when my friend's mara tanks them)

And one more related question: do I and my party get experience when I kill enemies offscreen with ranged skills at long distance (3-4 screens)?

Wait ,what?
there is such a thing in game?
i did felt like being screwed by loot when i shoot mobs off the screen
i have massive 2048x1152 wide resolution

What is maximum distance for drops to be active ?

Last edited by IceLancerSR on Mar 19, 2013, 9:28:08 PM
Oh dear I can see the Arctic lag coming...
Does this mean people who go to refill their flasks during a boss battle essentially lose out on loot since it takes them off the "loot table?"
IGN: Aux
"
Xenrail wrote:
new skill looks meh

also white cyclone. really? you guys just recolored the particles. that's lazy

Maybe they just want to give more options for cyclone? you don't have to buy them all you know.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Yay ! Can't wait !! :D
FFA Loot = ninja fest = lots of swearing

IGN: NineteenEightyFourGO(current one), Polars, SirensOfTheSea, XenaLegenDaryPrincess
Arctic Armour sounds like it implies using righteous fire in combination. I hope it's viable to be used by its self.

Looking forward to the uniques
Bunch of great changes, as usual. A couple of... baffling ones, to say the least, though.

Skill books sound like they could be more confusing to new players than just giving them the skill point directly, and will maybe annoy veterans because it's a bunch of additional clicks for the exact same thing. It's more "flavourful", I'll give you that, but I wouldn't be surprised if people reacted badly.

But being forced to close vendor windows instead of just walking away is plain dumb, sorry, I hope everyone reports vendors not closing on clicking outside the sell window as a bug. :p

EDIT: wait that vendor thing doesn't work like I thought? no problem with it then, whatever it was -_-
Last edited by ebrl on Mar 19, 2013, 10:21:45 PM
"
Aux wrote:
Does this mean people who go to refill their flasks during a boss battle essentially lose out on loot since it takes them off the "loot table?"

what happens when you die and come back into boss fight?
"
Aux wrote:

"
Chris wrote:
Item drops from monsters are now calculated based on the number of players nearby rather than the number in the instance. The quantity of drops is based on the minimum of the number of players who were around at the start and end of the fight. This means that if you spawn a boss alone before bringing in friends to help (or if the friends leave during the fight) then it will only drop enough items for one person.

I think what Chris meant was that if your friends leave during the fight and don't come back at the end then they're off the loot table.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info