Melee dualwield ranger feedback, guide moved to ranger class section.

I'm 61 now, and have followed the guide to the letter throughout the entire process. I never had issues with mana/str or anything else I saw posted in this thread. The build was solid, and I leveled in a duo and never had issues destroying mobs on my own nor the HP to survive running the build as specified.

I had a Kaom's ready for 60, so I never had to really do Chaos without it, but seeing the amounts of damage I'm taking, you would just need to keep warlords up if you don't have it. My final weapon is 62 so not, at full DPS yet, but sitting at 3k Cleave, and 5k Dual for static DPS. Running chaos in this setup with 1 leecher thus far and it's not much of an issue.

I find this to be an overall solid build, and it doesn't seem overpowered in anyway, but it's not underpowered either. It gets the job done, and it "doesn't feel like cheating" which I've heard thrown around a lot about certain specs/builds. I hope they leave this one alone as it's ready for launch. Again many thanks to Fiora for taking the time to do this. I thoroughly enjoyed playing it and will continue to do so :)
Last edited by Adgala on Apr 20, 2012, 5:15:45 PM
"
ykyshaeq wrote:
"
Kess9215 wrote:
I'd love to see a video of you farming.

Done check 1st post=)

Much appreciated.
why bother with the mana flask? you have 120-ish max mana, any vial gives the same, unless you want a saturated one for the 9+ seconds of possible regen.
"
samuraiduel wrote:
why bother with the mana flask? you have 120-ish max mana, any vial gives the same, unless you want a saturated one for the 9+ seconds of possible regen.

Sometimes when playing in party u can meet high energy shield zombies and golems, that dies in 20+ seconds, on this mobs long duration manaflask very helpfull. Also in theory its be helpfull in pvp.
"
ykyshaeq wrote:
"
Kess9215 wrote:
I'd love to see a video of you farming.

Done check 1st post=)

+1 for choice of song.
Guide moved to ranger class section.
Last edited by ykyshaeq on Apr 24, 2012, 4:13:39 PM
Thanx for replyes guys, sadly but 0 comments from dev's, im rly happy that my build helps to get fun from this game for u. Next my build will be melee axe fire non aof witch that probly counter this ranger in pvp :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info