Give me a break, I'm poor
@Midicronic
10 ex
Last edited by HonkHonkBeep on Mar 19, 2013, 10:26:27 PM
"
halucyn wrote:
"
Ryan1755 wrote:
Jesus such a nice ammy, what was it before you exalted?

I think I was interested in it before , but it wasn't this nice.

Last exalt gave me spell damage, it's ilevel 77.

now that is plain amazing.
11, then
@Midicronic
I'm gonna go ahead and withdraw, I have no actual need for this amulet so paying more than 10 exalt wouldn't be a good idea.
"
HonkHonkBeep wrote:
I'm gonna go ahead and withdraw, I have no actual need for this amulet so paying more than 10 exalt wouldn't be a good idea.

haha, i was withdrawing for the exact same reason but it just looked to good to not at least be part of the action for a litte bit ;) If I were playing a character that would benefit from it, I would just pay the 15 exalteds TBH, amazing roll.
Last edited by grawobi on Mar 19, 2013, 10:32:20 PM
"
grawobi wrote:
"
HonkHonkBeep wrote:

haha, i was withdrawing for the exact same reason but it just looked to good to not at least be part of the action for a litte bit ;) If I were playing a character that would benefit from it, I would just pay the 15 exalteds TBH, amazing roll.

If I needed faster cast speed, I'd probably have paid the BIN :P

But since burn proliferation barely get any use out of cast speed, I'm out.

Wish it would have been crit/crit dmg :P
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Final 15 minute bump. All bids after this post will extend the auction 15 minutes from that post. Thanks.
IGN Legsweep
bin
Oh man... what a piece of junk... I like... totally didn't need it anyway... I have one that's sooooo much better than your piece of shit...

Grats on the sale. I thought 15 was insane but apparently it was just that good. Now what am I going to do with this huge sack of alchs
@Midicronic
Last edited by plinky4 on Mar 19, 2013, 11:32:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info