3.9.0f Patch Notes (restartless)

Ugh, new patch!

Another dozen minutes of pre-allocating and updating.
"
SIQI wrote:
imo they should've just roll back to 3.9d and flesh out e f, cuz whatever went on in e created the memory leak, so if they compare the text changes between d and e they'd see where they screwed up.

I agree 100%, this 3.9E made the game worst than it was, those small bugs are nothing compared to the memory leak.

Also another day without being able to play the game in the first week is a huge impact.
Any news on SSF Migrate All?

Still stuck with zero stuff in TradeLeague...
Fix that damn influence for a f... sake. Running 50 maps to get conqueror 3 times is absolutely idiotic . Uber elder we could farm on 9-10 maps intervals and it wasn’t game breaking in any aspect, going up to nearly 200 maps per one Awakener event is rather fucking steep don’t you think? And I didn’t even get to 32 stones yet, I don’t even wanna think how it will look after. I am sick and tired of that one gigantic mess you made with that unfinished and untested 3.9 patch. I’ve spend ~1000$ past year alone on supporting your game, but I really expect little more.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
This latest patch doesn't appear to address the Vaal prophecy bug when you try to enter the Ancient Pyramid. Do we know when we should expect a fix for that?
Just crashed AMD 5700 - Southern Forest summoning Tane
Any fix for missing maps yet ?
Any fix for the fact that I do not have the left hand side atlas bar on Standard ?
Any fix for any of the other problems I am now bored of asking for ?

I am out, I'll come back in 3 months for the next fail launch.

Enjoy your Organ harvesting league.
"
King9999 wrote:
This latest patch doesn't appear to address the Vaal prophecy bug when you try to enter the Ancient Pyramid. Do we know when we should expect a fix for that?

At this rate, most likely in time for next league.
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
Fix that damn influence for a f... sake. Running 50 maps to get conqueror 3 times is absolutely idiotic . Uber elder we could farm on 9-10 maps intervals and it wasn’t game breaking in any aspect, going up to nearly 200 maps per one Awakener event is rather fucking steep don’t you think? And I didn’t even get to 32 stones yet, I don’t even wanna think how it will look after. I am sick and tired of that one gigantic mess you made with that unfinished and untested 3.9 patch. I’ve spend ~1000$ past year alone on supporting your game, but I really expect little more.

"Grinding" gear Games.

Makes me glad I didnt spend ~$1000 in the last year.
Still no automatic pick up function. Maybe you should skip a league and update your technique for 3 months. You are apparently more concerned with counting the money, instead of adding important functions. Good work ... lul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info