Server side hotfix

Not even sure why people care about whether they delete the swords or not. Play your own game
"
karitas wrote:
Not even sure why people care about whether they delete the swords or not. Play your own game

You must not have known about the thousands of dollars race prize money.
Read up some more, that'd answer your "Not even sure why".
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
"
karitas wrote:

While you may be late to the party rushing to defend GGG and downplay every mistake they make, (no matter how bad) allow me to illustrate something for you made clear on the first page:

Players are racing for money. Thousands of dollars of it. This taints an actual competitive thing where a large amount of money is at stake.

So sure, "care about your own game" may make sense to a low-level casual like you, but this is a huge betrayal of the game for those who engage in serious play.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last edited by ACGIFT on Dec 14, 2019, 8:29:21 AM
how many are actually playing an Oni build now?

when the bug was still going on i literally went trought all top 100 on Ziz's race and they are were casters/bows/mines/traps/summons.

yes, it may affect for some lower tier players but even those have a full month to get the kill, hardly makes any diffenrence.

it's more of an PR fiasco
d:-D*
fun killed,
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info