Content Update 3.9.0 -- Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

"Arrows that collide with terrain now have a chance of bouncing off. This doesn't do anything other than look really cool (and help performance in situations where players are firing thousands of arrows)".
Legion Selfcurse 5 way with tornadoshot *cough*
^^
"
Nubman wrote:
"
orpi wrote:
Monsters throughout the game now have more armour, from 33% at level 1 up to 2762% at level 84. Sounds a lot scarier than it is, because their base armour is stirringly unimpressive.

I really dislike that, not everyone play meta builds, people who wanna get fun at cost of farming speed because we play some meme build, now we are even more fucked, this force play meta, and that mean that this is turning into a D3 shit.

Yep, definitely the only thing that could mean.

Out of curiosity, have you seen how armour scales on your own characters, and how little difference armour makes for hits on you before you get like 50-60k+?

Impale builds are easily hitting well into the millions, even vs shaper.

I doubt people doing those builds will notice much of a difference here.

2762% isnt a little, and also have increases on elemental resistances, i wanted to play puncture ballista, its pretty mediocre, now its even more, and also puncture remains unbuffed.
kekw nice nerfing based on streamers and racers right before a giant race event. I like how people are saying "fuck craft mods they were powercreep" when you legit can roll the same god damn item. The only thing they're doing is forcing you to take WAY longer than you used to in order to get to that end game gear since now you're going to spend hours and hours rerolling garbage items instead of actually getting the shit you want in a decent time.

I mean got damn, this league is gonna be shit. Can't wait to spend 10ex on a half-decent item just because you can't craft the shit anymore.
U THAR, LET ME BEND YOUR REAR FOR A MINUTE
Cool ggg
Where can we see the new passive tree? asking again, tomorrow?
"
kekw nice nerfing based on streamers and racers right before a giant race event. I like how people are saying "fuck craft mods they were powercreep" when you legit can roll the same god damn item. The only thing they're doing is forcing you to take WAY longer than you used to in order to get to that end game gear since now you're going to spend hours and hours rerolling garbage items instead of actually getting the shit you want in a decent time.

I mean got damn, this league is gonna be shit. Can't wait to spend 10ex on a half-decent item just because you can't craft the shit anymore.

This guy gets it. This nerf is intended to help the rich stay rich and fuck over the poor casuals. Fuck this change.
Fortify Support
Fortify is now multiplicative with other sources of damage reduction.

Trash beyond trash. Nerf melee more. What a joke.
What a ner-fest! ... a few things like the armor and armor semi-pen are just really bad in my opinion. Well at least we have this s****t out of the way lets see how much pain in the A** will it be.
"

If you're half decent at the game with a decent build you could quickly get to uber elder... Cyclone w/o 'perfect' mods rekt the last couple leagues for me...
bow nerf on bow league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info