3.8.2c Patch Notes

"
LogazdoR wrote:
hope 3.9 will not lag

they still havent found the reason behind the memory leak in 3.8 that was somewhat fixed in 3.7..

and don't expect to don't get lag the first week of the new league.. the servers will be overloaded.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
My experience informs me that it is best to completely skip that first week of any league. Folks come into the game in swarms, get flipped, crashed and then rage quit the game.

This usually takes several days to a week. My default is a week.
"
MFairfax wrote:
My experience informs me that it is best to completely skip that first week of any league. Folks come into the game in swarms, get flipped, crashed and then rage quit the game.

This usually takes several days to a week. My default is a week.

Just don't take the first week too seriously. Either overtuned that oneshot you, or completely broken.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

why? any solution?

EDIT: I FIND A SOLUTION - GO TO OFFICIAL SITE DOWNLOAD A NEW CLIENT, RUN AND INSTALL, RUN AGAIN AND REPAIR - GAME WORKS
Last edited by djdias2018 on Mar 27, 2020, 2:38:08 PM
"
Vondluc wrote:
I can't even launch it, I'm getting the "Could not start the patched client (-1)" error... :(

u find a solution?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info