[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Does the Poachers Mark give life to our Spectres too when they kill? Maybe thats how they live longer.
Ive been using Projectile Weakness most of the time too and sometime change back and fourth trying to understand which is better
Mathils actual cat
Two fellow guardians went neck and neck in the final hour of SSCHF delve competition! Both broke delve 1000 on SSCHF. Dan won by 10 floors with Baron Guardian over Daser Herald of Agony Mana Guardian.

Daser: https://pastebin.com/3Z1Le3f0

Dan: https://pastebin.com/h1CrUrXp

Curious what SC for Baron Zombie Guardian looks like, and whether it can compete with Herald of Agony in raw damage.

Daser did amazing considering he had like 750K DPS lol. Dan had 1900 strength which isn't too shabby even in trade league.
Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 13, 2020, 4:16:15 PM
Wow just crafted
Used around 7 alts stacks and few regals/scours :)

Edit:
Dont have the mods unveiled yet :(
Last edited by Asag on Jan 13, 2020, 4:18:22 PM
"
Asag wrote:
I just did my first uber lab on my Guardian and I got this enchant:

Its worth keeping or wont help much? Before this enchant I was running skitterbots, hatred, precision lvl 11 and was at 69 mana left and around 8100ES. With the helm on I have 504 unreserved mana and 7800ES but theres no more slots to add clarity and I feel this enchant just messed my setup instead help something.

I will try to trade and have some exalts to upgrade key pieces, such as lvl21 HOA, empower Lv4, or +2 wand.
Last edited by TxE4GL3k on Jan 13, 2020, 4:54:28 PM
Showcase, my wand used to kill all the content (uber E and A, Sirus A8, Shaper, all the guardians, quite a few maps t19, cortex, vaal temple) no Aul, havent meet any yet. All the big encounters deathless.

Cheers for a guy selling his for 40 ex :) Mine was 40c...

I have 4g1b1r +1 chest, that helps ofc, apart that pretty standard stuff, no watchers so 14.8k atm, coil version, havent die once since lvl 94 and I'm 56% to 98 (well, I've died once on purpose, wanna see how long I could stay in Shaper beam)

Some thoughts I had past few day though:

That build is making game so trivial it's a last time I'm playing it. You just pop MS before boss and thats all. Also I can imagine summoners are similiar (never played one) so I'm gonna avoid them for sure, that must be crazy boring and after one week I'm totally burned out by that even with our half-summon-kind-of-playstyle.

No need to check map mods or watching how do u buff ur metamorfs (apart no rege maps), I dont even care much about 80% poison res, deathmark on big guys cos trash is dying anyway.

Boi how deceiving was my excitement of not dying when I've made transition from my DI totems.

I just need to somehow find motivation to get my 36 and I'm finished.

Btw I'm not complaing, the build is working ofc. If u wanna beat the game, here u have it. But I hate it, my average play time went down from 4h to 3 maps and I have enough :)

Cheers guys. Prolly will sell my eq cheap soon and gamble the orbs, I'll let u know.

"
Mythrol1 wrote:
I haven't had any issues with chance to avoid poison maps. It couple be once you dump enough currency into the build it can do basically everything.

The only maps I REFUSE to do are players cannot regen life,mana,es. Forget that!

Also I wanted to mention to people if you're having issues with dying one of the best things you can do is get Soul Ripper. It basically gives you Molten Shell uptime of 100%. Since I purchased that I haven't died once even when I'm doing the most lazy don't move at all face tank everything play style.

Hello, i do maps with cannot regen life and etc... i dont know how but still i have ES regen (the fast one).
"
Mythrol1 wrote:
I haven't had any issues with chance to avoid poison maps. It couple be once you dump enough currency into the build it can do basically everything.

The only maps I REFUSE to do are players cannot regen life,mana,es. Forget that!

Also I wanted to mention to people if you're having issues with dying one of the best things you can do is get Soul Ripper. It basically gives you Molten Shell uptime of 100%. Since I purchased that I haven't died once even when I'm doing the most lazy don't move at all face tank everything play style.

Hello, i do maps with cannot regen life and etc... i dont know how but still i have ES regen (the fast one).
"
anastazjasz wrote:
Showcase, my wand used to kill all the content (uber E and A, Sirus A8, Shaper, all the guardians, quite a few maps t19, cortex, vaal temple) no Aul, havent meet any yet. All the big encounters deathless.

Cheers for a guy selling his for 40 ex :) Mine was 40c...

I have 4g1b1r +1 chest, that helps ofc, apart that pretty standard stuff, no watchers so 14.8k atm, coil version, havent die once since lvl 94 and I'm 56% to 98 (well, I've died once on purpose, wanna see how long I could stay in Shaper beam)

Some thoughts I had past few day though:

That build is making game so trivial it's a last time I'm playing it. You just pop MS before boss and thats all. Also I can imagine summoners are similiar (never played one) so I'm gonna avoid them for sure, that must be crazy boring and after one week I'm totally burned out by that even with our half-summon-kind-of-playstyle.

No need to check map mods or watching how do u buff ur metamorfs (apart no rege maps), I dont even care much about 80% poison res, deathmark on big guys cos trash is dying anyway.

Boi how deceiving was my excitement of not dying when I've made transition from my DI totems.

I just need to somehow find motivation to get my 36 and I'm finished.

Btw I'm not complaing, the build is working ofc. If u wanna beat the game, here u have it. But I hate it, my average play time went down from 4h to 3 maps and I have enough :)

Cheers guys. Prolly will sell my eq cheap soon and gamble the orbs, I'll let u know.

They should make deep delve easier to access, like you can challenge a boss and skip 100 floors or something.

Uber Elder / Sirus are too easy to kill even for SSF characters, as long as it is a top tier meta build.

I think your experience is simply going from low tier to top tier build, a Baron Zombie cyclone necromancer build, gladiator lacerate, occultist vortex etc can all make you feel much stronger than your old build.

The game is not balanced at all and the perceived freedom of choice is non-sense once you start playing top meta builds. Tank builds are also far easier for everyone to get the same experience. There is a reason no raider scourge arrow build guide exists, despite it being top tier.

And by the way I started playing POE with dualstrike assassin build guide, and thought shaper was impossible lol.
Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 13, 2020, 6:05:22 PM
That’s my experience as well, some builds are piss weak, and some are outright broken

My very first starter was a bleed gladiator with max block and 5k life, followed some odealo guide, was so weak, dps so low there was no way to kill a boss without hectic skills and 10 minutes of wet lettuce slapping.

Over the leagues i’ve Played some meta builds and it was like night and day, how tank, how crazy the dps, how large the aoe, how fast they were.

Dex stack dead eye
Cyclone slayer in melee league
Baron zombie mancer last league (capped res and still using 7 league steps and literally ran with phase run and high speed) without pressing any buttons and slowing down and the map was clear. I also had like 6k life and 7k energy sheield to boot. This was by far the most broken build I played. Such high dps, such high life, such fast movement speed and clear and no standin still to do dps, just run and avoid. Uber elder deathless multiple times. Items weren’t that expensive either. So broken, I think it cleared at similar speeds to my dex stack deadeye.

And then you have the non meta builds...
Ascendant coc discharge using CI
6k life, melee range, expensive items, mapping dps ok but boss dps was horrendous. Wasn’t able to kill uber elder with her.

And why does no raider courge arrow guide exists? All top tier builds usually have one
Last edited by Armisal on Jan 13, 2020, 6:22:56 PM
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
klausdawg wrote:
Have never tried out mana guardian and looking to try it now as a deep delver and as possibly a main character for next league.

One thing is really bugging me though and I'm sure its obvious. What gives the build stun immunity, if anything? I have looked over the POB, the gear, the ascendency, feel like I am missing something super obvious.

Bastion of Hope ascendancy node gives you stun immunity when you block and it has more than enough uptime. If you take Time of Need instead of that, then you'll have to rely on Brine King pantheon but then you lose chain immunity from Lunaris which I don't think is worth it.

I'll probably re-spec out of Time of Need and into Bastion of Hope sometime soon, but I just wanted to mention that the boot enchant with 80% chance to avoid being stunned if you have been stunned recently has worked well for me up to level 95. It's easy to get, unlike specific helmet enchants. You miss out on the regen enchant, though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info