[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Armisal wrote:

Thanks again to Konean for holding the 1R-5G +1 skin on the loyal

I'm using, HoAg + awakened vicious proj + vile toxin + hypo + pierce + empower, which results in herald of agony reserving 26%.

Which is less than the optimal setup of HoAg, pierce, maim, minion damage, damage on full life, empower of 30%

I'm trying to figure out if I can somehow manage to optimise my mana reservations and get 4 auras in without the helm enchant.

We already know its possible with 40% CoN, charmisa annoit, 2 x 1% reduce mana reservation corrupted jewels, enlighten 4, shaper +1 gems, conqueror's efficiency.

I am able to get to 1% mana remaining with the above setup and only using enlighten 3 - thereby saving like 6-7ex, but if ex's aren't an issue and I had the empower 4 anyway, is there a way for me to save skill points in mana reservation (which results more ES points)??

Seems like 5 x 1% reduce mana jewels, enlighten 4 and all the rest, I can take out a 4% reduce skill point (saves 3 points).

Can anyone come up with anything better? 1% reduce on tempered spirit, conqueror's efficency, golden rule are relatively affordable (~1ex), but getting then on grand spectrums or healthy minds are bloody expensive.
I'm on for Spectres, will be killing some bosses later so can be slow to respond.

Also sticking with my Astramentis for now but might look into another amulet later if it's well rounded enough stat-wise.
"
Armisal wrote:
"
Armisal wrote:

Thanks again to Konean for holding the 1R-5G +1 skin on the loyal

I'm using, HoAg + awakened vicious proj + vile toxin + hypo + pierce + empower, which results in herald of agony reserving 26%.

Which is less than the optimal setup of HoAg, pierce, maim, minion damage, damage on full life, empower of 30%

I'm trying to figure out if I can somehow manage to optimise my mana reservations and get 4 auras in without the helm enchant.

We already know its possible with 40% CoN, charmisa annoit, 2 x 1% reduce mana reservation corrupted jewels, enlighten 4, shaper +1 gems, conqueror's efficiency.

I am able to get to 1% mana remaining with the above setup and only using enlighten 3 - thereby saving like 6-7ex, but if ex's aren't an issue and I had the empower 4 anyway, is there a way for me to save skill points in mana reservation (which results more ES points)??

Seems like 5 x 1% reduce mana jewels, enlighten 4 and all the rest, I can take out a 4% reduce skill point (saves 3 points).

Can anyone come up with anything better? 1% reduce on tempered spirit, conqueror's efficency, golden rule are relatively affordable (~1ex), but getting then on grand spectrums or healthy minds are bloody expensive.

Actually maybe I can remove conquerors efficiency and wear a watchers eye, I can’t afford the clarity one so what are other good alternatives? Hatred, flesh and stone, skitterbot or precision/clarity ones?
"
m3tal1k wrote:

Sure it's a lucky random, but i mean anyway you will get something like trap or mines +2 or aoe gems +2 ( sold it around 2-3 exa each ) and you can buy a new one and spam. 3G2R1B costs around 5 exa so its expensive to corrupt +1.

So just to be clear, I've vaal'ed well over 100 skins and I've hit +1 socket gems once. You also run the risk of of vaal'ing it into a rare with less than 6 sockets. I hit that 7-8 times.

This an extremely YMMV thing to vaal so people should keep that in mind. Certainly don't do it until you can stand to lose the currency you will be putting into it.
Found a skin with mortal conviction. Trying to figure where to slot the gems. I’ll be using dread banner, hatred, HoA and skitters. Anyone able to give me some insight?
"
Mythrol1 wrote:
"
m3tal1k wrote:

Sure it's a lucky random, but i mean anyway you will get something like trap or mines +2 or aoe gems +2 ( sold it around 2-3 exa each ) and you can buy a new one and spam. 3G2R1B costs around 5 exa so its expensive to corrupt +1.

So just to be clear, I've vaal'ed well over 100 skins and I've hit +1 socket gems once. You also run the risk of of vaal'ing it into a rare with less than 6 sockets. I hit that 7-8 times.

This an extremely YMMV thing to vaal so people should keep that in mind. Certainly don't do it until you can stand to lose the currency you will be putting into it.

Vaaling was extremely profitable. A non optimal colour skin was 30c (even now they are only hovering around 50 on live search). For example, 3 g 3 r. If you vaal a white socket on the red it is 3 ex. 2 if you hit the green. If you vaal + anything that isn't desirable, you get your money back. If it is no change, you get your money back. It took me 15 before I got my +1 (I know, lucky). But I made 15 ex in the process (7 hit white socket, 3 ripped, 4 no change and the +1).
"
Scarecrow1990 wrote:
"
Mythrol1 wrote:
"
m3tal1k wrote:

Vaaling was extremely profitable. A non optimal colour skin was 30c (even now they are only hovering around 50 on live search). For example, 3 g 3 r. If you vaal a white socket on the red it is 3 ex. 2 if you hit the green. If you vaal + anything that isn't desirable, you get your money back. If it is no change, you get your money back. It took me 15 before I got my +1 (I know, lucky). But I made 15 ex in the process (7 hit white socket, 3 ripped, 4 no change and the +1).

I'm glad you were lucky and it was profitable for you. That was not my story unfortunately. Even now if you search a 3g3r the cheapest is 75c with most right around 100c. I just want it to be clear to people before they start throwing money into it that these are all YMMV things to do. It's the same as the double +1 wands. People were reporting hitting it in 2,3,5 tries and we have someone that it didn't hit till 41 or something. Mine too a lot longer than some reports as well, something like 20-25 tries.
Last edited by Mythrol1 on Jan 13, 2020, 11:31:10 AM
"
Mythrol1 wrote:

I'm glad you were lucky and it was profitable for you. That was not my story unfortunately. Even now if you search a 3g3r the cheapest is 75c with most right around 100c. I just want it to be clear to people before they start throwing money into it that these are all YMMV things to do. It's the same as the double +1 wands. People were reporting hitting it in 2,3,5 tries and we have someone that it didn't hit till 41 or something. Mine too a lot longer than some reports as well, something like 20-25 tries.

The corruption is the worst part of this journey. I absolutely love this build and it has taken me up to level 95 so far with the least amount of deaths I have ever had. But I don't know if I am ever reaching that level 31 HoA breakpoint. Any usable variation with +1 corruption is insanely expensive and I can't afford to toss exalts away at rolling my own. And while the clear isn't terrible, it's slow enough that I feel like I'll never farm up enough to buy one.

Bit of a conundrum. Definitely keeping the character because I'm still pushing Delve incredibly easy (only around ~330 atm) and using this character on bosses is fantastic. But I might have to jump on some speedy character to farm currency.
Last edited by Orion19819 on Jan 13, 2020, 11:37:24 AM

if anyone is interested
sell 40 ex.
"
Tr1adec wrote:

if anyone is interested
sell 40 ex.

funny fact that Cold Iron Point will still gives more DPS)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info