[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

I started leveling this build 2 day back and so far i am very happy with it. Your guide is detailed enough to explain everything and at the same time it is not bloated. I have seen lot of guides and lot of them just scare you away. For some reason i dont feel the stress that if i cant conjure up 20+ ex from my ass at level 85 i cant play it.

Thank you very much for great work and inspiration!
"
Prizzadar wrote:
I started leveling this build 2 day back and so far i am very happy with it. Your guide is detailed enough to explain everything and at the same time it is not bloated. I have seen lot of guides and lot of them just scare you away. For some reason i dont feel the stress that if i cant conjure up 20+ ex from my ass at level 85 i cant play it.

Thank you very much for great work and inspiration!

Thank you for the kind words and enjoy scourge :)
Greetings,
another shot for some help :c

I really enjoy playing this build!
Gearing was overall very budget friendly and easy
But i really dont know how to proper scale my Damage :/

When i add some wands to my pob i dont get a single one which would give me some more damage.

Do you have any Ideas?
"
Gandolfus wrote:
Greetings,
another shot for some help :c

I really enjoy playing this build!
Gearing was overall very budget friendly and easy
But i really dont know how to proper scale my Damage :/

When i add some wands to my pob i dont get a single one which would give me some more damage.

Do you have any Ideas?

I would definitely not worry for divergent Ltrap since it does nothing for single target and rather get a lvl 21 Ltrap for dmg.
Your wand is pretty good, not so easy to replace.

Depending on your budget you have options for scaling your dmg:

Boots with proper lab enchant.
Much better abyss jewel (traps kill we don't, so one of the stats is rarely triggered) (try some with raw dmg numbers/lightning dmg, you'll see a significant increase in POB)
Watchers eye with pen% and lightning or crit.
Bottled faith (if you got a big budget, this flask is like adding cheatcodes to your character, bosses just vanish/instant phasing A9 etc etc)
You could get fire dmg added to spells somewhere (abyss or ring enchant) and switch to Explosives Expert ascendancy, big boost of dmg. (i'd recommend if u do it, then swap the 5% chance for extra traps mastery to 60% more trigger area)
Your weapon is good, but obviously not top-tier as it's missing a good prefix, - either +1 or X% lightning as extra chaos etc.
Defensively your shield lacks about 80-100ES which is another ~400es in your pool, but you're probably aware of this and trying to craft one. :)

Last edited by oestergreen on Nov 16, 2021, 11:46:39 AM
Thanks for the fast reply!

Alright, still have my old 21 20 Ltraps in my stash so ill go back to it :D
Yeah thats what i thought but now i have the confirmation that its a good wand ^^

Boots are actually on my list to craft next/or run lab for the Enchant but i guess just buying the Base and Dense crafting would be cheaper.

Didnt know about the "if you have killed recently" fact.
So it makes sense to get the Boot enchant because its literally free damage i get.

Bottled Faith is my next buy if i manage to sell my Crusader gloves i vaald ^^

Survivability is actually decent, i just did A9 Awakener with facetanking his beams etc. without even using my Vaal Discipline, my only problems are Delve Bosses like Aul due to my low damage.
Because of this crafting a new shield isnt my priority but thanks for making me aware of the 400 potential ES im missing out there!
I finally got some luck after days and days of struggling to get chaos and dropped a damn Fiend card from a t12 expedition lol.

I did a bunch of upgrading and now I am not sure where to go next, besides a +2 Shavs and Double Res ES boots to lower my dex req from sin trek.

I'm not sure if I am close to being able to swap to endgame build or not, also I had a LOT of trouble fixing my stats and keeping my resistances to the point that I am not even res capped anymore unless wise oak is under effect. Double stat rings were closer to 70-80c than ~25 like you said in the other reply and 200+ ES boots with some res and 30MS are like 8ex.

Currently finishing up map completion now that I have all my watch stones and am looking forward to attempting Sirus for the first time. Any input is greatly appreciated.
Hello. I like your build. Is there a way to adapt it to a seismic/exsanguinate build?
Well well well... Sirus A9 down, The Feared down, Maven down. To do list: Bottled faith and lightning damage on boots enchant.
Build is going great, thx @oestergreen.

Ahh, forgot about pinnacle of the build. Wanna double corrupted shavs for +4 to traps xD ~80 exa ouch!
Last edited by Toughest26 on Nov 17, 2021, 5:54:08 AM
I paid 23 ex for +4 chest one week ago

Simulacrum 20-30 is a lot harder than Feared with most mods right now. Also Aul 500+ depth with some mods is insane.
Last edited by Sorafina on Nov 17, 2021, 6:11:10 PM
Hello, thanks for sharing this awesome build.

I have some questions. Recently i got my 6L Shav then turned into CI/ZealotOath.

But with this set up i can't use zealotry and defiance banner with arrogance support.

What can i do about that? Any suggestions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info