[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

Hi, i'm lacking damage with double strike any advise what to change right away ?
I know my gem level's are low right now but still need some advice what to upgrade next to improve dps as much as posible
Last edited by sn3kox on Oct 19, 2020, 9:26:13 AM
"
sectionlima wrote:
Hey roguemjb,

I am having trouble getting past level 93 right now as sometimes I die in one / two shot at t15 t16 maps when fighting against Guardians/Warlords. I can still clear it, I may just die a few times.
Could you give me some advice on what to upgrade to progress further?

Current gear / Profile:

Looks like you've replaced some pieces on your profile. Your current chest is decent, but a belly will still be better. Get resists on other pieces and make sure you have life on every piece. If you have to replace that right ring with one with loads of life/resists but nothing else, then do it. Can't do damage when you're dead. Probably should replace both rings, since you don't have an assassin's mark ring yet.

"
sn3kox wrote:
Hi, i'm lacking damage with double strike any advise what to change right away ?
I know my gem level's are low right now but still need some advice what to upgrade next to improve dps as much as posible

Your foil is pretty low damage with no extra multi or damage as cold/fire. You have no physical damage on gear at all, so I'd imagine your damage is pretty bad. Amulet is probably top priority, you MUST have 10+ physical damage on your amulet, if not 15+. And why do you have no life at all on multiple pieces??

Yall need to give me PoBs, I'm going to stop checking for upgrades otherwise. PoB is an incredibly useful tool, there's no reason not to use it.
Got it, thanks for the advice man. Really enjoying the build.
as you asked , to make your life easyier hehe

https://pastebin.com/jCVPhQ9U

my pastebin, i upgraded my gloves

previous:

new one:

Got my Paradoxica because for know, but will get a saviour when i got a chance

What do you think to try to take know? Ring with assassins mark or keep money to buy a belly of the beast with 6L?

And looking at my PoBs, anything you suggest? and i know i need a jewel for a empty slot in the tree! Thx
"
Luizuk wrote:
as you asked , to make your life easyier hehe

https://pastebin.com/jCVPhQ9U

my pastebin, i upgraded my gloves

previous:

new one:

Got my Paradoxica because for know, but will get a saviour when i got a chance

What do you think to try to take know? Ring with assassins mark or keep money to buy a belly of the beast with 6L?

And looking at my PoBs, anything you suggest? and i know i need a jewel for a empty slot in the tree! Thx

The new gloves are an improvement, nice find. I would recommend the Assassin's Mark ring, as it is just as important as a 6 link but also helps flicker. Then get a 38+% Belly. Then just incremental upgrades, and keep leveling. Get that jewel slot. Your attack speed is slow, but getting the speed jewels in your tree will help a lot. Getting the Rampart cluster is your next priority, then get Sleight of Hand by Shadow start.

You have a lot of extra resists on gear that you can stand to lose, make sure to budget that when you're upgrading gear.
I thought I knew about this game, but I'm truly lost. Why can't I kill bosses?

EDIT: Upon reading previous comments, I'll link my pob asap.
Last edited by SkimmyBoy on Oct 22, 2020, 7:29:56 AM
Hi, Anything i can improve besides the ring and the abyssal gem?

Last edited by Xsz on Oct 25, 2020, 11:25:09 AM
"
Xsz wrote:

I think gloves is your biggest opportunity. I need a PoB to tell for sure, but since you only have accuracy on that steel ring, you're probably hurting for hit %. Your gloves should have attack speed and physical damage also. THe 30% increased damage on it is great, but you for sure need attack speed. Your rare foil could be better too, and your belly can of course roll better for life. Your boots are decent, but you might look into Tailwind/Fortify crafting soon as well, depending on your budget.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Xsz wrote:

I think gloves is your biggest opportunity. I need a PoB to tell for sure, but since you only have accuracy on that steel ring, you're probably hurting for hit %. Your gloves should have attack speed and physical damage also. THe 30% increased damage on it is great, but you for sure need attack speed. Your rare foil could be better too, and your belly can of course roll better for life. Your boots are decent, but you might look into Tailwind/Fortify crafting soon as well, depending on your budget.

Nice, here is my pob in case you want to check

https://pastebin.com/uDKnKpjT

I think i am missing global crit chance. Thanks for the help!
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Xsz wrote:

Rolling good tailwind/fortify boots is really a pain this league. Its easier to get money for bottled faith or watcher's eye, than searching two-toned boots with fortify only, and tailwind boots with tailwind only + awakener. I've done this twice, and couldnt get any good rolls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info