[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"

"Tbh, idk". What is this?) Told me pls) cz im noob))

"To be honest, I don't know" is what he is trying to say. As in he does not know what he will start this league with. It isn't that the build is bad, it's that he has been playing the same build for a long time and wants to try something different for a little bit.
Last edited by MistwineXJ9 on Jun 19, 2020, 11:39:07 AM
"
MistwineXJ9 wrote:
"

"To be honest, I don't know" is what he is trying to say. As in he does not know what he will start this league with. It isn't that the build is bad, it's that he has been playing the same build for a long time and wants to try something different for a little bit.

Oh... thanks!)
my name is harvest seedovich
"
xHearte wrote:
Hey I was just wondering how SSF-friendly this build is? Doing private league with a few friends to spice up the game and was really interested in this build, it looks really good and like lots of fun

Perfectly viable for SSF, especially if you're good at crafting. The uniques, Starkonja and Belly, are common drops (have fun linking), Paradoxica is not common, but it's far from necessary for the build. Tbh, the build is still most fun with 2 fast foils. Have a blast!
"
MistwineXJ9 wrote:
"

I've decided I will start as Berserker this time. I'm going to lean into attack speed (leaning HARD with Blitz charges) more, to offset the multi loss. It's also a closer start to the tribal fury notable. Mostly though, because I want to try some of the slams while leveling and see if they're really as fun as GGG wants us to think.

Assassin is still the better starter though, the huge crit chance advantage, dodge, and reduced damage taken, etc is hard to beat. I've always been so obsessed with Assassin for that reason, I'm going to challenge myself to actually give Berserker a real try and kill Sirus before I inevitably go back to Assassin.

If you're curious, I will go with Blitz, Crave, and Aspect of Carnage for Berserker. Rite of Ruin is still lousy with the rage degen, and War Bringer is just total shit now, unfortunately.

Have fun, everybody!
heyhey,

im playing your build this season and would love to know your opinion on daggers for flicker strike and if possible how I could implement that into your build :D

ty in advance
"
rolfdyck wrote:
heyhey,

im playing your build this season and would love to know your opinion on daggers for flicker strike and if possible how I could implement that into your build :D

ty in advance

Swords > Claws >>>>> Daggers. Daggers have lousy passives that are harder to reach. Swords and claws are both objectively better. There were one or two people that used daggers though, but I'm not going to make a whole separate build for it. Best of luck to you if you try it though, certainly good RP value for an Assassin :)
Hey man, loving the build but i have 2 questions, the first one is kinda dumb but dont hurt to ask:
1 - Can i use 2 paradoxicas at the same time? PoB shows higher DPS, compared to paradoxica and rare rapier but the huge loss of AS is worth the trade? And like you said the double damage from paradoxica cuts other double damage in half.

2 - Never played an impale build or anything with it, so can i have both of the weapons with impale chance or they don't work together/nullify each other?
Last edited by nabilfares5 on Jun 22, 2020, 11:39:10 PM
"
nabilfares5 wrote:
Hey man, loving the build but i have 2 questions, the first one is kinda dumb but dont hurt to ask:
1 - Can i use 2 paradoxicas at the same time? PoB shows higher DPS, compared to paradoxica and rare rapier but the huge loss of AS is worth the trade? And like you said the double damage from paradoxica cuts other double damage in half.

2 - Never played an impale build or anything with it, so can i have both of the weapons with impale chance or they don't work together/nullify each other?

You can use two Paras, but rarely is it a dps upgrade, and yes, they're slow as hell, I def prefer a foil. Impale chance does stack, so that's definitely not an issue. Make sure you're using the community fork PoB, so that it calculates dps including impale.
Last edited by roguemjb on Jun 23, 2020, 3:20:46 AM
I have a ferrul fur what would be the 6 links to throw on flicker for fast map clear? i use the flicker mainly for mapping i have my other guy for end bossing, let me know what i could link to it. Also a suggestion for the 4 free sockets i get from boots.
I was wondering why the curse enemies with assassin's mark on hit is a big upgrade, as the path of builder didn't seem to change any dps values.

Could you expand a bit on why it is a substantial dps increase?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info