[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Thanks Vennto for the craft idea!

You´re welcome, though I hoped to stay a bit longer on top of the helmet-crafts and didn´t expect someone to pull ahead or even so shortly after xD

I just finished my probably last big upgrade on the build so far and wanted to share my brandnew item. Thanks at this point to Yalpe and Torstein who actually convinced me to drift away from double Malovelence Watchers Eye to the Vitality Variant to support Void Fangs and also Yalpe specifically for the crafting-plan to get double dot multi:

Since this is probably/most likely my final big upgrade on the build I also wanted to take this opportunity to show my full items as a "final" update. The very last step would be eigher a boot-upgrade which I don´t really feel like making, or triple elevated Gloves. Once again, the hussle getting the crafts is actually stressful after the last few days permacrafting so I´ll push that - if anything - way into the future.

"
Sylarsaurus wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:

Carrion Halo - Pretty sure one of the top-tier helmets of this build right now :) Helmet: finished.

Thanks Vennto for the craft idea!

I need to re-roll my fire res. I originally hit T1 hybrid +evasion rating / +max life. But I rolled T5 Life on the next craft. I chanced it and ended up losing the T1 hybrid.

Any help with crafting one of these bad boys? Steps-recommendations?
"
I literally outlined the crafting process 1-2 pages back...
"
Vennto wrote:
"
I literally outlined the crafting process 1-2 pages back...

Sry.. I wish we had a search function within a thread
How do you craft weapon with 28-30% attack speed ? Only option is Deafening Essence of Zeal but if u use it, you got 0 control on the rest of the mods ?
"
How do you craft weapon with 28-30% attack speed ? Only option is Deafening Essence of Zeal but if u use it, you got 0 control on the rest of the mods ?

Correct. That´s why u simply spam as many essences as needed until you got a good result or a key-mod that u want and from there finish the weapon via harvest crafting.
I have a question, I decided to play this build for my 2nd character this league and I'm wondering if it's worth it to use a cluster jewel in the non-transcendence version. If I do that it would be a medium cluster chaos dot multi jewel with a small life one most likely, in the bottom of the tree in the evasion wheel near point blank. Would likely have to sacrifice some jewel slots on the tree and maybe something else as well. I'm just wondering if the trade off is worth it.
"
Azriel2k3 wrote:
I have a question, I decided to play this build for my 2nd character this league and I'm wondering if it's worth it to use a cluster jewel in the non-transcendence version. If I do that it would be a medium cluster chaos dot multi jewel with a small life one most likely, in the bottom of the tree in the evasion wheel near point blank. Would likely have to sacrifice some jewel slots on the tree and maybe something else as well. I'm just wondering if the trade off is worth it.

Prob not worth.

If its your second char, go strait with Transcendence version. Doing clusters with it is worth. It will improve clear speed and overall damage for the cost of life, but it can take it.
"
"
Azriel2k3 wrote:

Prob not worth.

If its your second char, go strait with Transcendence version. Doing clusters with it is worth. It will improve clear speed and overall damage for the cost of life, but it can take it.

Alright, I'm ssf which is why I'm doing non transcendence version right now, if I get lucky maybe I'll swap to transcendence.
"
Azriel2k3 wrote:
"
"
Azriel2k3 wrote:

Prob not worth.

Alright, I'm ssf which is why I'm doing non transcendence version right now, if I get lucky maybe I'll swap to transcendence.

Oh nvm then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info