[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

This build rocks in 100% Delirium maps. Sadly those are super boring and take ages to loot so I went back to normal mapping after running a few lul.
I did get some good loot and made around 50exalts profit.
Will be funding a 2nd char with Headhunter and keep this build as a bosskiller. Doing pretty much every endgame boss except maven(thank you memory game) deathless. Thanks a lot for this guide.
Enjoying this build but i feel like my boss damage is not great, mainly doing the A4 conquerors and some t14/15 map bosses. Survivability also starting to get a little iffy. Anyone mind giving some gear feedback/upgrade advice? Ive got about 10ex to spend. Thanks

"
Enjoying this build but i feel like my boss damage is not great, mainly doing the A4 conquerors and some t14/15 map bosses. Survivability also starting to get a little iffy. Anyone mind giving some gear feedback/upgrade advice? Ive got about 10ex to spend. Thanks

Literally the same answer as we gave everyone on the normal version - go transendence, go max block.
"
NameMerken wrote:
This build rocks in 100% Delirium maps. Sadly those are super boring and take ages to loot so I went back to normal mapping after running a few lul.
I did get some good loot and made around 50exalts profit.
Will be funding a 2nd char with Headhunter and keep this build as a bosskiller. Doing pretty much every endgame boss except maven(thank you memory game) deathless. Thanks a lot for this guide.

If you fail memory you can just logout.
"
Vennto wrote:

"

Literally the same answer as we gave everyone on the normal version - go transendence, go max block.

Why is the normal version even an option here? I spent all my currency building the normal version only to find everyone saying to use the transcendence version. Now im broke and cant really farm the content I want (cant clear red legions well, too squishy for T15+ juiced maps.
"
Vennto wrote:

I'm preparing the transition as well as I feel a little stuck in my progress at lvl 94 discovering all bosses, and I think I can't really ask more of my gear without spending a lot of currency anyway

should be good enough for most content I feel...

So, to do the transition, if I understand correctly only my claws and jewellery stay right ? Otherwise I need :
- Tree jewels
- New helm with enchant
- New gloves (I think I'll go for Sinister Gloves and slam those)
- Loreweave to 6L. The first page doesn't really say which rolls are important. Max res > max life > max attributes ?
- Unsure I'll be able to get aspect of the crab soon, but hopefully that won't be tooo bad.

As a side project I double influenced an Imperial claw to see if I can learn how to craft one as good as yours (maybe T3/4 speed and T2 faster poisons), but I won't be buying any crafts as now I need to farm for Transcendance anyway :)
what was the annoit for cobra lash ?

I'm sad he put them out... Wanted to try a ranged version
"
ShockerzQc wrote:
what was the annoit for cobra lash ?

I'm sad he put them out... Wanted to try a ranged version

Swift Venoms.

In my experience so far, the build starts to fizzle out around t12-ish maps when going cobra lash. It fares well defensively, but lacks the dps for bosses and your flasks run dry before the boss is dead — especially those with phases. Granted I’m running sub-optimal gear on a 5 link currently. Been great up to this point as a starter build, but I think investing in a 6 link and expensive crafts would be more worthwhile building towards transcendence version.
"
Yalpe wrote:
"
Zeus90 wrote:
First let me thank you for the great build!My damage feels a bit low,can anyone tell me what i can upgrade to fix this?

Divergent multistrike (3.8%)
Jewels with 3 damage mods for ex.: 6% increased Attack Speed while Dual Wielding on plague prism (4%)
Vile toxins 21/23 (1.4%)
Anomalous Withering Step for 2 more stacks (12%)
Get the belt enchant (7%)

More expensive:
Get the helmet enchant (18%)
Craft -9 resists (10.5%)
Chaos multi on gloves (6.3%)

That's where I'd start. For reference, your pob shows 5.4M dps on my config. I'm at 11.8M.

I kept your post for the right time, when I would go for these optimisations, and here I am but I am higly surprised by the numbers : aren't you confusing "increased damage" and "more damage" ?
I dont get how 2 withering step stacks give +12% damage ? You say 10% for -chaos res craft, but Im 99% sure the -res will give way more damage !
No ?
Last edited by Thanarchy on Feb 11, 2021, 6:19:15 AM
"
Thanarchy wrote:
"
Yalpe wrote:
"
Zeus90 wrote:
First let me thank you for the great build!My damage feels a bit low,can anyone tell me what i can upgrade to fix this?

Divergent multistrike (3.8%)
Jewels with 3 damage mods for ex.: 6% increased Attack Speed while Dual Wielding on plague prism (4%)
Vile toxins 21/23 (1.4%)
Anomalous Withering Step for 2 more stacks (12%)
Get the belt enchant (7%)

More expensive:
Get the helmet enchant (18%)
Craft -9 resists (10.5%)
Chaos multi on gloves (6.3%)

That's where I'd start. For reference, your pob shows 5.4M dps on my config. I'm at 11.8M.

I kept your post for the right time, when I would go for these optimisations, and here I am but I am higly surprised by the numbers : aren't you confusing "increased damage" and "more damage" ?
I dont get how 2 withering step stacks give +12% damage ? You say 10% for -chaos res craft, but Im 99% sure the -res will give way more damage !
No ?

That was from playing with POB. Those numbers were just to give you a rough idea. I encourage you to try it yourself. As for withered, from the wiki:

Withered is a debuff which applies a 6% increased chaos damage taken on the affected target, stacking up to 15 times.

You can see this page https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_taken on damage taken. Its calculated after additive and multiplicative.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info