[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Rechno wrote:
"
Seffers wrote:
Isn't aspect of the crab just worse than Artic armor? You lose charges every time you are hit, while with Arctic you have a steady 13/12% phys/fire damage reduction? Or am I missing something here? :P

You don't lose the charges on block, and on boss fights whenever you get hit it'll be a big one anyway. On maps with many mobs attacking, you're right.

on arctic only when stationary.

Crab is worth like 5 Endurances. Crab regenerates charges fast also.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Feb 8, 2021, 9:29:40 PM
"
mtremblay wrote:
Spoiler

Loving the build so far. Currently farming 100% deli with maybe 1-2 deaths average per map. Any idea how to push my build forward? Need +1 chaos on amulet but unsure on the best way to go about it at this point. Also is chaos damage multi worth it on gloves? I have maxed chaos res at this point so unsure which one would be better.

Also ignore the quicksilver flask. Usually have a phasing flask but use the quicksilver for farming harvest right now.

Reason why you are dying most likely is your belt craft, reduced charges combined with Alchemists Jade flask.

You dont regenerate enough charges vs Kosis.

Did you upgrade Pantheons?
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Feb 8, 2021, 9:28:17 PM
"
mtremblay wrote:

Loving the build so far. Currently farming 100% deli with maybe 1-2 deaths average per map. Any idea how to push my build forward? Need +1 chaos on amulet but unsure on the best way to go about it at this point. Also is chaos damage multi worth it on gloves? I have maxed chaos res at this point so unsure which one would be better.

Also ignore the quicksilver flask. Usually have a phasing flask but use the quicksilver for farming harvest right now.

In addition to the +1 Chaos gems on amulet. You need Increased Poison Damage/Duration on your ring and Belt Enchant. I am also working on those.

And yes, I would say the chaos damage multi on gloves is worth it, figure out a way to not drop chaos under cap.
Any Way i can deal with harbingers ? Everytime the big wave of mobs appear and start shooting stuff all over the floor i die. I try kiting the mobs as much as possible but in some maps i can't deal with them.

Might be a dumb question but how exactly does one pursue something like an Amulet with the +1 Chaos Gems and the Chaos DoT Multi? People speak of getting them like it's something you can do in 1-2 days of grinding but trying to math it out in something like Craft of Exile, the math shows it takes thousands upon thousands upon thousands of resources, and (no offense) I can't in good faith believe people are simply that statistically lucky on a regular basis.

Do you use fossils to skew the results or am I misunderstanding something? Or do you just Regal spam it to get those two, and then spam them with Exalts to fill out any remaining slots after those 2+Essence of Crab+ Mana Reduction? Something is going completely over my head here.
"
CairoOvercoat wrote:
Might be a dumb question but how exactly does one pursue something like an Amulet with the +1 Chaos Gems and the Chaos DoT Multi? People speak of getting them like it's something you can do in 1-2 days of grinding but trying to math it out in something like Craft of Exile, the math shows it takes thousands upon thousands upon thousands of resources, and (no offense) I can't in good faith believe people are simply that statistically lucky on a regular basis.

Do you use fossils to skew the results or am I misunderstanding something? Or do you just Regal spam it to get those two, and then spam them with Exalts to fill out any remaining slots after those 2+Essence of Crab+ Mana Reduction? Something is going completely over my head here.

I try to buy it too, too hard for me crafting this, costs 10+ exalts for one, with good life pool. I ithink its end game upgrade when you stack some mirrors and start min maxing build.

Also someone try to buy claws from poe trade? Whats average price for one this claw? I can try to craft it too, but i calculate prices for fossils and this a lot and still rng. I dont know whats better, have 8 exalts in my stash right now.
"
CairoOvercoat wrote:
[...] Something is going completely over my head here.
Harvest.
Look for Youtube videos explaining Harvest crafting.
I didn't exactly search the thread for this, can we use melee damage / attack damage implicits from gloves for our poisons(Viper Strike)? Path of building fork doesn't seem to increase our dot dps with it(very low amount, like 3-5k dps which is nothing). I wanted to craft a glove and thought spiked/sinistral gloves could be better than others.
"
Rechno wrote:
I didn't exactly search the thread for this, can we use melee damage / attack damage implicits from gloves for our poisons(Viper Strike)? Path of building fork doesn't seem to increase our dot dps with it(very low amount, like 3-5k dps which is nothing). I wanted to craft a glove and thought spiked/sinistral gloves could be better than others.
Only counts for attack hits, not the dot.
Not worth it.
Hey there,
small question that wasnt asked in 20 last pages : What about weapons enchant ? Accuracy, attack speed (3% with Q24) and even Weapon range could be very good as we don't care at all about physical damage ? Im pretty surprised this wasn't mentionned anywhere (and nobody seem to use it) when micro-optimisations are talked about

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_weapon_enchantment_modifiers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info