[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Which gem levels would you recommend for Cold Penetration and Intensify?
20/20, 21 or 21/20?
Feared down, with Increased life, no exposure and no curses (I removed CWDT setup due to Uber Atziri's curse reflect)

2.7k Int but could probably do it with much lower, my damage felt great even though I lost exposure and 2 offensive curses.

"
Kakabot237 wrote:
Heh. It isn'T only Megalo. At least in Standard I am trying to catch Split Personality with Int/ES, but they also disappearing quite fast and are almost ALWAYS online afterwards with 12/13 Ex price Tag.

Practical question regarding selfcast. When I am starting to cast it ( just holding the button, not clicking it crazy non stop - correct ?) it takes some time to "spin up". Walking a little and you need to spin it up again from the scratch. So far I am avoiding it with blinking, while blinking doesn't interrupt it. Any other hints ?

Regards,
Karl

i think i got a few of this split personlty in standart and i dont really play there i just love haveing minmax account but what kind of price u want to pay for both? i really dont mind

and let me tell you soemthing about this build.this build is fucking amazing right now i reach 2700 int and like 12k es (now its lower cus i am doing some dumb next level crafthing that fails every time ^_^) and you are just a god in maps with cyclone and the selfcast is just amazing i insta kill the 2 new bosses if they dont move 2 much and most of the gear i self crafted with some essence craft and some harvest

and about the mega problom its our own fault i managed to get 1 with zealotry efficencty or w/e u call it now and managed to fit in zealotry the moment a decent one come up 40 ppl jump on him and he change it to 10-20ex just wait like 3-4 days i bet it will stableize

90% of the time i start with this build and then drop it off cus the boss dps is just BAD sirus took like 15min without a minmax but now i melt everything with the selfcast its so much fun

what do you guys think about int/es/35% effect 12 passives clusters can even fit cold to the core or even int/attribute
Last edited by phantom_god on Feb 15, 2022, 11:42:16 AM
well 38 challenges done xD
build with buffed selfcast feels much better now
Last edited by archwerewolf on Feb 15, 2022, 12:05:42 PM
"
Gnorakir wrote:
Which gem levels would you recommend for Cold Penetration and Intensify?
20/20, 21 or 21/20?

20/20 both. After the big nerf to support gems in 3.15, most of them have the same exact stats at lv 21 and 22. The staff gives +1 level, i.e. lv 20 becomes lv 21, and it's exactly the same as lv 21 (that becomes lv 22).

20q gives a tiny increased damage bonus that's almost irrelevant. But why not if it's easy to get.

The only staff gem that's still worth doing 21/20 is Arcane Surge. GGG must have missed it when they nerfed everything else.
"
Firestrike9 wrote:
Feared down, with Increased life, no exposure and no curses (I removed CWDT setup due to Uber Atziri's curse reflect)

Grats! You don't have to remove any curses for Atziri on the Ascendant version. You mitigate 80% of the curse effect naturally. Can bring a flask to mitigate the remaining 20% if you really care. You can delete Atziri faster than you run out of charges.
Well about boss dmg in good gear...I love it :3

Sirus kill

Stupid storm before last stage...
"
was lucky and made this amu. Is there a posibility to change the 13 % attributes like a blessed orb ? i dont know if that was in scourge possible and if it is now?

I don't believe there is a tainted divine orb in the game, so no, you're stuck.

That's pretty good. My rule of thumb is that 1% increased attributes is equal to about 14 int on the item, so you can use that rule to compare 16% talismans with that one.

My normal upgrade process is astramentis -> talisman -> rare amulet.

Having a lot of fun doing this build! First time defeating Atziri, Shaper, Elder and the Twisted so far. Got to last phase on Maven fairly comfortably (died to memory game + lasers) on 2.1k int and 9k ES, I'm sure I could beat it when I learn the fight more.

Not sure what to upgrade with 6ex on hand for a substantial upgrade besides %int on helmet and chest (expensive!), going for gloves with damage per int, and 20/20 gems. Any tips?
Last edited by WvrLight on Feb 15, 2022, 10:18:13 PM
How do we handle ele ref?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info