Content Update 3.8.0 -- Path of Exile: Blight

"
nskLantash wrote:
"

Scorching Ray
Now deals 11.7 base Fire Damage per second at gem level 1 (from 13), up to 439.4 at gem level 20 (from 488.2).

Really? You go out there and nerf SR of all things? Why?
"

Maybe I'm mistaken, but aren't all of the sources of increased Fire Damage Over Time Multiplier going to net Scorching Ray a huge overall buff?
you do not fire guys it's just beta 3.8 for 3 weeks after that it will work xd !!
"
You'll now appear in your Hideout (rather than Town) if you die to the Elder or one of its Guardians.

THANK YOU!

And yeah, RIP zombies...
Awesome. Huge. Scary. I'm stoked.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
How about the +1 spectre on delve chest ?
today is only Wednesday(
"
Bones of Ullr: No longer increases the maximum number of Zombies or Spectres you can have. Instead, it now grants +1 to the level of Raise Zombie and Raise Spectre gems. This affects all versions of the item.

Welp, that and the fossil craft on boots explains why you get an additional spectre at level 20 Raise Spectre, plus more at higher levels to compensate for other uniques losing them.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
TheRoyalShu wrote:
I'm calling it right now. Wild Strike is going to be #1 on the charts!
This is going to be good.

wildstrike is namelock. no matter how sick it 'can' be it is going to suck - just because namelock in POE doesnt work

Static Strike + Shockwave is sick damage and uver fast but.. to start it you need to hit stomething. it doesnt work.

it wont change a damn thing WRT wild strike
Healthy Mind - Limited to 1

Rip my mana guardian
garbage league for summoner was so exited until i see MEGA ZOMBIE NERF. ty GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info