3.6.3 Patch Notes

"
sarannah101 wrote:
Some more things I'd like to see:

-An indicator on how many fractured mods are on an item. Very important! (poe trade displays this perfectly)
-Three fractured items having a small chance to drop everywhere in the nexus's memories. To promote hanging out in the nexus and to make running league content worth it, even if you fail to get to the reward at the end of the bridges.
-Unique fractured items having a small chance to drop everywhere in the nexus's memories. Same reason as above, to promote hanging out in the nexus and to make running league content worth it, even if you fail to get to the reward at the end of the bridges.

Hopefully the changes already mentioned in this patch make a huge difference for the league.

Thanks!

If you hover over an item and press alt it will show you the tiers of the mod and all the separate mods this way you can see exactly how many mods the item has and how how many are fractured. I'm not 100% if it's turn on by default if not it's an option in the ui for advanced item mod descriptions or something like that.
buff 2h and slayer a bit just a bit so i can atleast enjoy it abit before 3.7
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
on steam, patch made me download the entire ggpk again, and it was displaced too - i've recently defragged it - shrunk from 30 gb to 16 - and now it weighs 21 gb. The syndicate lags came back, the very first map spawned jun and was a complete slideshow half of the time. Well, gotta defrag it again i guess.
Last edited by Mordewolt on Mar 27, 2019, 6:52:39 PM
"
Mordewolt wrote:
on steam, patch made me download the entire ggpk again, and it was displaced too - i've recently defragged it - shrunk from 30 gb to 16 - and now it weighs 21 gb. The syndicate lags came back, the very first map spawned jun and was a complete slideshow half of the time. Well, gotta defrag it again i guess.

Aren't alphas fun?
And what about the main problem of this league? Would you ever fix that or we will still have to keep dying while Jun spawned on any random map because the screen freezes that make our computers lower to the incredible number of 1,2,3 fps? Seriously, there are more important bugs still in the game with almost 3 weeks of the league live to fix. Played Betrayal league and nothing of this happened before.
I thought the mods were supposed to be bigger and better?

My old islands have say 10% breech shard drop, new ones I found have 2% lol. So much for bigger and better!
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
steam is making me download 3.4 gb for this patch
Is today Friday in NZ?!?! Why is my game updating to 3.6.3?!?
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Still freeze every time i encounter Betrayal.
"
Mordewolt wrote:

*leh gasp* I thought they said Steam client can't be defragged!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info