Divine Ire

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Last bumped on Feb 16, 2024, 11:44:15 AM
Best skill GGG has released IMO, actually does the damage required to warrant channeling and mechanically feels great (lvl 90 trickster at this stage been using it the entire time)

Wouldn't change a single thing about it, oh other than area modifiers feels a bit nebulous I really can't tell what they modify yet they clearly apply.
I ll post this here as it seems related in a way.

The very first time i tried the gem i fell in love with it. Super satisfying in ever aspects.

BUT it crashes the game like crazy. The moment i release the channeling into a pack usually. Happens every 10/15 minutes or so. Instant crash to desktop without any error message. Not sure if i can check logs or something somewhere to help see what's happening but it's nearly unplayable at this point. Can't complete labs memories or single portal zana mish :(
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
This skill is absolutely busted and trivializes content. I was running this skill gem on a 3 link for the longest time and just melted everything. Now I am running it on a 4 link and it is even more busted. I am curious how this skill will function in endgame. I plan on playing around with this skill for a while.
I don't know if it is given by the Harness of the Void trickster ascendancy node, but it feels like this spells is capable to completely miss the target despite being on the "perfect" range and casting in the right direction (visually the beam hits).

Example - Elder guardians in T12 scenario - one cast does totally nothing and then the second beam oneshots the phase of the guardian.

Could it be that the dmg range is too wide or just that the spell have some weird dsync issues even playing on lockstep mode?

Or do bosses now have spell dodge?
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
I don't know if it is just me or it's general.
It turns out Concentrated Effect won't work well with my Divine Ire.
It did rise the mana cost and reduce the AOE, but the dps and damage value didn't change at all.
Please help me check out, whether it is mine setup wrong or it is a bug.
The recent rework to smooth out usage of skills, namely animation canceling makes this skill feel really annoying to use.
Before you could just hold down force move and then start channeling by using the skill. Doing that now will make the final Laser never occur, since the movement will always cancel the animation. Since the animation time of the actual laser is basically noexistent, this just feels bad.

You have to stop pressing down force move and then start channeling, missing the whole point of combat smoothness by animation canceling.
"
N1gh7h4wk wrote:
The recent rework to smooth out usage of skills, namely animation canceling makes this skill feel really annoying to use.
Before you could just hold down force move and then start channeling by using the skill. Doing that now will make the final Laser never occur, since the movement will always cancel the animation. Since the animation time of the actual laser is basically noexistent, this just feels bad.

You have to stop pressing down force move and then start channeling, missing the whole point of combat smoothness by animation canceling.

This is a big problem. The skill now feels really clunky to use. Why does the animation canceling cancel the beam anyway?

GGG please.
Animation canceling should not work with this skill!!!

GGG help us.
This skill worked perfectly last league, with the right balance in damage/channelling time. This league, the potential to cancel the skill's final beam from walking made it a much more frustrating experience. It's almost as if the skill wasn't thoroughly tested with animation cancelling before implementation.

Please address this either by forcing the beam whenever the channel is 'cancelled' (voluntarily or otherwise), or omitting the skill from the animation cancelling mechanics.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info