Melee Damage on Full Life

"
soul4hdwn wrote:

we sure about this answer...just want to be 100% positive here, but i suspect this is correct.
~SotW HC Guild~

Last edited by scorpitron on Feb 17, 2013, 6:10:01 PM
Yes, we're sure. They get the Melee Damage on Full Life, their Life is checked.
Will this work in conjunction with minion gems?
This gem gotta be the most useless melee support gem for melee characters. We all know melee doesn't take damage...right....right?

The whole design behind let's screw melee in the a#### is so obvious, you know why ?

Because there is no blue support gem for 30% more spell damage on full mana ....go figure
Resists trolls
Casts Joy
Ninja looter
Spreads tar when tickled
Last edited by skarrmania on Feb 20, 2013, 5:04:45 AM
ES, Ghost Reaver. That is all.
should be renamed to: Physical Damage on Full Life

it might then have value for physical bow users / wand users
What's the point of this gem? The bonus damage is exactly the same as the melee physical damage gem but requires the user to be at full life. It seems like this gem was overlooked during the design.
"
zergy_eggy wrote:
What's the point of this gem? The bonus damage is exactly the same as the melee physical damage gem but requires the user to be at full life. It seems like this gem was overlooked during the design.
you're not the only to say that and the responce is still the same, please look at energy shield players who want to melee, they'll likely be at full life but not full es.
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
"
zergy_eggy wrote:
you're not the only to say that and the responce is still the same, please look at energy shield players who want to melee, they'll likely be at full life but not full es.

But what's stopping them from using melee physical damage support instead?
I took a look at this thread because I planned on building a duelist for the next week race, the duelist only gets one Melee Physical, while he gets a bunch of Melee Physical on Full Life.

I wanted to see if there was some kind of usefulness to this gem, but I think the duelist should really get more Melee Physical gems than On Full Life as quest rewards.

- duelist doesn't have an energy shield, and evasion is kinda a joke to stay on full life
- with the Blood Magic passive, this gem becomes completely useless, and I'd rather take Blood Magic than this.

I don't understand how the duelist can get 4 of them as quest rewards, when he only gets ONE Melee Physical gem...

I guess it's better to start as a marauder then...

edit: the shadow only gets one "on full life" as quest reward?! wth...
PoE forums ignore list script:
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/162657

0.4: added "ignore" button. ignore list is now saved locally.
Last edited by kodr on Mar 19, 2013, 1:12:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info