(HC/SC) Facebreaker + Cyclone - Fists of Fury Duelist [Videos Included]

has anyone found a viable respec for this build?
Last edited by Ghismo on Oct 24, 2013, 6:01:32 AM
hi i think your re-spec is very nice

but im wondering why you didnt use the armour and evasion nodes on the right of acceleration near the start of duelist tree, instead of the 3 dex nodes?
"
shooting wrote:
hi i think your re-spec is very nice

but im wondering why you didnt use the armour and evasion nodes on the right of acceleration near the start of duelist tree, instead of the 3 dex nodes?

that's a good question XD, i think i will respect 3 point...

edit: but maybe i will need more +30 dex node for hatred :(
Last edited by Ghismo on Oct 26, 2013, 10:27:08 AM
Haha yes! I did the same passive tree last night
and realised I needed 30 dex, so I did the same as you but will respec out soon
Just popping in to note that this build is still happily broken.

Respec'd to the new tree, ended up with a 6k DPS increase due to the changes to Hatred and whatnot. Literally plowed Merc Dominus's 2nd form in 3 seconds; he died before even beginning Blood Rain.

Build's very similar to the one posted above, with some very minor shifts in HP nodes. Since I'm running every skill on Blood Magic or Cast on Damage Taken, I'm currently trying to work out how to cast 3 60% Auras, to get Hatred/Grace/Determination up again.

Stats under new patch at level 84, with grace/hatred = 5.3k HP, 15k armor, 17k cyclone DPS, easily overcapped resists. Armor bumps to around 40k with molten and granite.

Hopefully with Determination added in, it'll be more like 30k base and 50-60k with molten and granite.

TLDR; Facebreaker cyclone is still broken. Can clear almost all content with one finger by holding down the cyclone key.
Last edited by Phylaris on Oct 30, 2013, 5:49:24 AM
Hey hey hey, coming back to Path of Exile due to its release!

If anyone has suggestions for me to update the OP, please post them below. I'll have a look and post the best skill trees, etc.
Please do, very interested!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info