Which ports need to be open

HI all.I have problem with this game because i cant connect to game.Nowhere i cant find ports for this game and I need them becasue my provider blocked all ports and when i want play somethink via net I need told him which ports need to be unlocked.Thx for answer and I apologize for my englsih.
Last bumped on Dec 26, 2017, 11:07:34 AM
I think the ports are TCP OUT 12995, 20481 and 51330
Last edited by Antracite on Mar 29, 2012, 12:21:26 AM
Finnaly somebody thank you very much :).But if is there more ports pls post them.
TCP OUT ports 12995 & 80 (update server) and 20481 (character screen) didn't change since the last time I tested the connection but the main game ports changed. Normal league: 45323; HC League: 40194

My NAT firewall is UPnP disabled and is set to allow all outgoing connections and block all incoming connections and I didn't set any rule for Path of Exile and it works fine.

Talk to your admin to allow outgoing connections from any port to ports: 12995, 20481, 4000-6000. Or convince him to allow all outgoing traffic to avoid this kind of troubles with trusty applications. The danger comes from the incoming traffic, unless you have untrusted software installed in you computer.

Note: this ports are from EU server
Last edited by Antracite on Mar 29, 2012, 11:29:57 AM
The (currently) full list of outgoing ports is:

and the range 32768 - 61000

The client doesn't require any incoming ports.
yeah, I didn't have to forward any ports either.
If you can enable UPnP on your router maybe...
PoE forums ignore list script:
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/162657

0.4: added "ignore" button. ignore list is now saved locally.
Thank you so much for answers.Have a nice day :)
"
Thomas wrote:
The (currently) full list of outgoing ports is:

and the range 32768 - 61000

The client doesn't require any incoming ports.

First of all, sorry for the necro.

Any chance this will be... fixed? That's too many ports to reasonably do QoS on.
What port do I need just for the normal gameplay on US default league? I need to know this so I can make it a priority in my router settings, because other people are using the internet to download and torrent stuff, and I know POE doesn't use that much bandwidth. This would solve my lag problems.
May I ask If i do "port forward" on my modem with these port, will it improve my latency?
Strange, Ages did not change this Place

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info