Beta member is receiving a beta invitation

"
Rastamepas wrote:
"
nakieon wrote:

Lol? I dare you to find a post where I said "gib key".

I am improving the quality of this forum by shitting on people who create useless threads with useless questions that THEY can answer for themselves (due to being subjective questions like "is this game good?"). Also pointing out flaws in the system, where for example a user who is already a beta member is STILL getting picked to be a beta member.

That being said, I am actually constructive sometimes, such as here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2213/page/2

Because being a complete asshole to people who ask stupid questions is the right thing to do am I right? No you are acting like a child on the forums because you do not have a key. You sit there and complain about every small thing that happens that equals you not getting a key. I.E the guy getting a key 3 hours after he created his account and now this. It was an unlucky happenstance that it occurred.

I wouldn't play this game even if I was in the beta.

I would tell Chris to fuck off and give someone else a key if he were to try and handpick me.

You assume so much shit it's amazing. I do not want to test this beta because I would be a useless beta tester. I want GOOD beta testers to be picked, and obviously those people asking the most retarded questions are not the kind to give constructive criticism and would try to NOT be biased in their criticism, so they can say 'bad' things about the game, rather than only good things about the game.

Try again.
Calm down guys, we all will get a invite soon or later. Spam about each invite is just hard work for the mods to clean the forum.

I know its not fair, that a beta member get an invite again, but we cant do somethingabout that.
Ok last post before I let the troll find someone else to feed off of.

You don't want to participate in this beta, but yet you hassle the people on the forums about keys, and you want only good beta players who will be productive to get into the beta? How does this not contradict itself. It makes you looks stupid.

What point are you trying to prove by even being on this forum if you don't wish to partake in the beta, yet insult everyone you talk to? It makes it look you are intentionally flaming individuals on the forum or plain trolling. Both of which are in bad taste.
Last edited by Rastamepas on Aug 13, 2011, 4:16:04 PM
"
nakieon wrote:
"
Rastamepas wrote:
"
nakieon wrote:

Lol? I dare you to find a post where I said "gib key".

I am improving the quality of this forum by shitting on people who create useless threads with useless questions that THEY can answer for themselves (due to being subjective questions like "is this game good?"). Also pointing out flaws in the system, where for example a user who is already a beta member is STILL getting picked to be a beta member.

That being said, I am actually constructive sometimes, such as here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2213/page/2

Because being a complete asshole to people who ask stupid questions is the right thing to do am I right? No you are acting like a child on the forums because you do not have a key. You sit there and complain about every small thing that happens that equals you not getting a key. I.E the guy getting a key 3 hours after he created his account and now this. It was an unlucky happenstance that it occurred.

I wouldn't play this game even if I was in the beta.

I would tell Chris to fuck off and give someone else a key if he were to try and handpick me.

You assume so much shit it's amazing. I do not want to test this beta because I would be a useless beta tester. I want GOOD beta testers to be picked, and obviously those people asking the most retarded questions are not the kind to give constructive criticism and would try to NOT be biased in their criticism, so they can say 'bad' things about the game, rather than only good things about the game.

Try again.

So you are saying that you are not here to play the beta? So you are just here to be cyber police and tell people to stop making "useless" threads and being a ignorant retard that has no social skills in real life? right? Why wasting your time on this forum? are you getting out your rage on the internet? how sad...

SON!
"
Rastamepas wrote:
Ok last post before I let the troll find someone else to feed off of.

You don't want to participate in this beta, but yet you hassle the people on the forums about keys, and you want only good beta players who will be productive to get into the beta? How does this not contradict itself. It makes you looks stupid.

I think you're getting your stuff mixed up, the fact is that it doesn't contradict anything.

I don't see how I'm hassling people for keys. If you mean the fact that I'm saying "wow why did this guy get selected?" then yeah, I guess I do that because I know these people are complete morons. If you mean "omg can i get a key", then good luck finding a post where I said or even implied anything of the sort.

I am trying to better the filtering that Chris does in order to handpick certain beta-testers so he doesn't pick "old accounts just for the sake of being old accounts".

"
Rastamepas wrote:

What point are you trying to prove by even being on this forum if you don't wish to partake in the beta, yet insult everyone you talk to? It makes it look you are intentionally flaming individuals on the forum or plain trolling. Both of which are in bad taste.

Oh... all of a sudden, I'm not allowed to be interested in this game? Being on this forum doesn't mean I automatically want a beta invite.

I'm not too pussy to admit I'd be a shitty beta-tester. Most other raging fanbois are not, because they only want to play this game for the sake of playing it, rather than actually testing this game and submitting feedback. They aren't going to work on finding bugs or reproducing them. Then there's the worse players - the powergamers (I am one of them) - who just want to collect data on everything so they can powergame PoE from day 1 of live release.

And I can't believe you think it's perfectly alright for people to spam the forums with stupid subjective questions or with questions that they could've answered themselves by using either the search function or simply reading the information that this site already offers.
Last edited by nakieon on Aug 13, 2011, 4:23:51 PM
"
nakieon wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lachdanan

Stay classy, GGG.

Well I was there when he won the key from xBliss... It happened like 25mins before his name came across..

He just got double lucky..
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info