[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

I fixed my build a bit, got most of the items I can afford with my budget for now. What should i focus now? I thought of increasing life and dps, so should I put as many jewels as I can? Or is there other way to improve my champ (now it's pretty hard at T6-T7 but still possible).
And one more question - my golem is dying very fast, can I do something with that or it's normal in this build?
Another question: When should i switch from Tempest to Doomfletch's Prism?
And what pantheon would you advise on using?
"
HentaTenta wrote:
Another question: When should i switch from Tempest to Doomfletch's Prism?
And what pantheon would you advise on using?

I'd wait until you can also wear the Shroud of Lightless. Until then, I stick with the leveling gear. That's my own personal preference.
Last edited by YT_HB on Oct 18, 2019, 2:12:21 PM
I am enjoying this build alot and recently bought a sweet amulet for this build! I am considering to allocate either tenacity(as recommended in the guide or go allocate avatar of the hunt instead.

What do you guys think?
"
lordangelic wrote:
I am enjoying this build alot and recently bought a sweet amulet for this build! I am considering to allocate either tenacity(as recommended in the guide or go allocate avatar of the hunt instead.

What do you guys think?

Sounds good!

If you can afford it Soul of Steel is always great for basically any character. 3 Golden Oils though.
Nothing to see here. Move along...
Last edited by YT_HB on Oct 19, 2019, 10:42:38 PM
I think we have almost no armor on this build. ^^' You might be posting in the wrong thread YT_HG? ^^ The Ice Nova one doesn't benefit from Crusader much though, he gets the Transfiguration from his Ascendancy, if you were talking about that guide.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Oct 19, 2019, 9:23:20 PM
Oops, you're exactly right. I'll remove that post.
Last edited by YT_HB on Oct 20, 2019, 1:14:19 AM
Having a blast using this in a HC ziz player league, i've never made it this far personally in HC, so i'll keep pushing for act 10 with the rule set in this league.

was hard with limited gear choices but starting to hit its stride.

Thanks for the time and work you put into this.
Ok, i just wanted to clarify something.
Under the gear description, the chest piece has following gem setup
Scourge arrow> Ele.Dmg w/ Attacks> Ele.Focus> Mirage Archer> Incr.Crit.Strikes

Under the GemLink spoiler, you have the following setup
Scourge arrow> Ele.Dmg w/ Attacks> Dmg on Full Life> Mirage Archer> Incr.Crit.Strikes
as well as saying, under the 3.6 update, to replace Increase Critical Strikes with Infused Channeling if using Scourge Arrow.

In PoB, under skills it shows
Scourge arrow> Ele.Dmg w/ Attacks> Ele.Focus> Mirage Archer> Infused Channelling

So which one should be used for a Scourge Arrow setup?

And who do you select for your Pantheon?
Last edited by HentaTenta on Oct 21, 2019, 12:48:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info