[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

Legion mobs in red maps stun-lock me to death. Any suggestion?
Last edited by Loudstorm on Jun 19, 2019, 5:41:27 PM
What 10 points would you take last? My leveling stops around 90-93

"
NoBo1 wrote:
What 10 points would you take last? My leveling stops around 90-93

Depends on your gear. Use PoB to check the nodes for your character and take the most efficient ones.
I have been playing a lot of this build in 3.7, it still works really well.

One thing though, I think it feels better with Acuity's over Tombfists this league. Its easier to get the int you need, and you get additional crit and flat life, and with the nerf to Abyss jewels it feels less significant to lose one or two.

You also get an extra skill point since you can drop vaal pact.
Last edited by Ch3cksum on Jun 23, 2019, 4:53:32 AM
So... I'm thinking I may have botched my character...
In following this guide I thought I could just break up the passive skill tree nodes as soon as I got the 2nd lab (slayer ascendancy) done. (I'm pretty new to POE).

Now at lvl 65 I'm pretty deep in on the passive tree, but I can't refund 4 specific notes (in the middle of a path) I took to get down to Vaal Pact.
It seems I have to reverse almost the entire right side tree, which is about 50 or 60 nodes

I drew a red line in the screenshot below (in the spoiler) of the nodes I took and now can't refund.

Am I missing something here or did I really gimp myself?
And if so, how should I have pathed in order to do this correctly?

Spoiler
Screenshot
Above post is me, but the PC account...If you want to look at the actual character (PS4) look here :)
"
kemanor wrote:
So... I'm thinking I may have botched my character...
In following this guide I thought I could just break up the passive skill tree nodes as soon as I got the 2nd lab (slayer ascendancy) done. (I'm pretty new to POE).

Now at lvl 65 I'm pretty deep in on the passive tree, but I can't refund 4 specific notes (in the middle of a path) I took to get down to Vaal Pact.
It seems I have to reverse almost the entire right side tree, which is about 50 or 60 nodes

I drew a red line in the screenshot below (in the spoiler) of the nodes I took and now can't refund.

Am I missing something here or did I really gimp myself?
And if so, how should I have pathed in order to do this correctly?

Spoiler
Screenshot

So, first thing/fyi, your characters are currently private, so nobody can see them on your profile. Gotta go change the settings on your account (I looked in both your profiles) in order for people to look.

Nope! Once you do your fourth lab for the 2 final ascendency points, you will spec into being able to start from the duelist starting area. At current time you don't have that starting point unlocked so it would leave your tree hanging disconnected. Basically those points are stuck until you complete your first Uber Lab. Hopefully this answers your question?
I suppose this is more of a general question (as I've never been this far into my atlas before), but do any of you playing this in League have some suggestions for fighting the Chimera guardian? I've not really had trouble with anything else, but I am just getting demolished by Chimera and I've done three attempts now :/ - character is Allatha if you want to check
Hey,

So what's the endgame Scourge Arrow gem link setup?

I read the guide, it says to use damage on full life + infused channeling for scourge arrow but PoB does not even include either of them.

Thanks.
"
So, first thing/fyi, your characters are currently private, so nobody can see them on your profile. Gotta go change the settings on your account (I looked in both your profiles) in order for people to look.

Nope! Once you do your fourth lab for the 2 final ascendency points, you will spec into being able to start from the duelist starting area. At current time you don't have that starting point unlocked so it would leave your tree hanging disconnected. Basically those points are stuck until you complete your first Uber Lab. Hopefully this answers your question?

Thanks for the heads-up. I set the top checkbox "private off", but missed that it was still on for the characters tab. Fixed now for the relevant (this) account.

And I see my mistake in thinking now. I thought the 2nd lab gave me the ascendancy node for starting out at duelist path :)
Upon better checking the POB nodes I see that it only happens from the last node I'll get, after uber lab as you kindly pointed out.

Thanks for the pointers and I'm relieved I didn't mess up.
Now all I've got to do is continue onward until I manage to do uber lab...uhm yea...and get lots of better gear to be able to do that first I suppose.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info