Sorry guys and bye

"
satanttin wrote:
"
farko1 wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
what about just don't do syndicates? or stop caring about getting to 100 which u probably never will te begin with xd

Well they just coming to me ...

do some syndicates in act 10 and when u have to enter jun's lil cave don't go in if u won't u will never see an other syndicate untill u do it

Im not sure this works.. I've noticed, that the intel drops down to 90% and the syndicate starts spawning again, if you haven't raided the hideout for some time.
I'm just not sure, this will also happen if you ignore the other syndicate encounters.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
I've only got a little over two months into PoE and started in Standard, played a bunch of builds learning the game and am having a lot of fun. Decided to join Betrayal and glad I put some time in Standard first. But yeah, this game is tougher than most and everyone dies in the early days. No big deal, just play.
Sorry... but "casual" is not simply a synonym for "bad". There's no "casual" players running T11 maps right now.

What's happened to you is really simple to diagnose. You simply haven't learned to play the game. You read some guide that gets you to the endgame before you're ready to play it. Take the time to learn the game. You have to learn how to avoid taking damage. Your guide doesn't cover that. No one can really explain it well. It's something you need to learn.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Dec 19, 2018, 7:45:39 AM
That's one hell of a setup you got going there.
Sorry but the build you are playing is horrible and the gear is worse. You might want to look into different builds.
Last edited by lurker14ownz on Dec 19, 2018, 8:20:11 AM

i've done this works for me haven't seen any spawn in days! :P
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Honestly, I don't even know where to start with that Quill Rain Templar.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
farko1 wrote:
İm casual player and penalty for dying ıs too high.
Tried syndicate in 11 tier map after the "nerf" ...
Died 6 times.
Boss was immortal regenerated faster than i could damage him.
İm making some pause. Too hard game for me.
Need some casual game.
Recomendation?
(dont try to mention play with Barbie :)

Game get easier the more you play, syndicate was overtuned, I didnt like the nerf, but I will welcome it.

if its your 1st time and you reach t11 maps that a big step.

My first time playing the game, I quit in the middle of act3 (back when there was only 3 acts)

You can do standard league, reroll the char, or wait for a different league, for example I believe that you would have liked Incursion league.

Then as for other games, well I would say Diablo but nope, that game lost my love long time ago, they destroyed it.

so grim dawn or torchlight :), but I think a 2nd char reroll would change your opinion about syndicates, as you will start with new knowledge :)
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
solitaire.

You are lv 86 in betrayal, please explain casual to me?

Casual to me is:
Hi, I play 2-3 hours a night, maybe 10-20 hours per week.

Gamer:
Hi, I play 4-6 hours a night, 25-45 hours a week.

Hardcore:
I get out of bed, shower if I'm forced, and game until I pass out. Life is constantly getting in the way of my leveling.

Transport came up the second after the patch and I died, but it was 3,3 star bosses. I never died in a transport. LOL oh well. Maybe I should have passed on the one that went through a room with 100s of mobs.

I DID notice everything else after that was easy.

That was my only death last night, and I made it up in 10 min.

Death penalty is a GOOD thing. I just have to get better.
Death penalty also tells me when to roll a new character, or grind for better gear.

GGG if you nerf it... they WILL leave.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info