General Gem Discussion

GGG should bring gems of skills to Necromancer, with bones, blood etc.... gems with beautiful visual resources, more gems with skulls etc.
Just here to say Consecrated Path was a pleasant surprise and I'm glad I made my second Incinerate Inquisitor because it's amazing with it. There is no Consecrated Path feedback post yet. I hope this skill implies Flicker Strike will see some changes maybe, especially with it being hard to get nearly any maximum frenzy charges anymore. (Ran 5 on 6L Kitava's Feast + Gluttony Jugg in Incursion and only had 5 charges. Killing Architects in red maps was near impossible.)
Last edited by Fatal_Oath on Sep 2, 2018, 3:33:11 PM
This place just dead? No threads for new skills like Toxic Rain?
When out of mana attempting to use targeted AOE bow skills (Toxic Rain, Blast Rain, Rain of Arrows) do not shoot a default attack unlike projectile bow attacks. These skills are not spells and should use default attack I think.

Not sure if this is intentional but it prevents leeching / recovering from an out-of-mana situation whereas projectile attacks (and all melee skills) just interweave default attacks to boost leech. This is an issue primarily in less recovery / no leech / no regen maps.

Any adjustments incoming to sweeps numerical values? Would be cool to play skill again at some point without feeling dumb using it.
::::::::▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄::::::::::::::
::::::▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌:::::::::::
:::: ▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█:::::::::
::  ▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌:::::::
::▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄:::::
Thank you for making blood rage instant. It feels so good to be able to cast it while moving. No longer do I have to link it with cwdt.

Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Nov 1, 2018, 5:23:02 AM
Someone please clarify if Blight totems stack :/
What we have for Chaos Damage boost Aura? And what we have for Physical Damage boost Aura?
I know Herald of Agony and Herald of Purity does the job for Heralds, but how about for Auras that benefit other players too?
"
PHRandom wrote:
What we have for Chaos Damage boost Aura? And what we have for Physical Damage boost Aura?
I know Herald of Agony and Herald of Purity does the job for Heralds, but how about for Auras that benefit other players too?

As for Chaos Damage Aura we got "Envy" but it is currently only found on Elder Amulets & the Unique 1h Sword "United in Dream".

I would like it to become a accessible Skill Gem too but I realise how strong it is and could cause balance issues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info