[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

Currently i'm 91 for mapping clear it's a really good build but i have some problem with boss ( elder/shaper guardians/elder ).

What is wrong with my setup ? I think i need more dps for instant phase of red elder etc...
My goal for this build is a uber elder killer ( with my golemancer it's too hard)

my gear :

How are we sustaining our life when we are taking the 200 cold damage while moving?
"
Evil_Monkeys wrote:
How are we sustaining our life when we are taking the 200 cold damage while moving?

Leech non stop via slayer node + vp
"
Evil_Monkeys wrote:
you sustain it with the slayer ascendency and vaal pact together, the overleech covers the degen from it.
but I mean when there are no monsters near by and theres nothing to leech from? like from running around a map
"
Evil_Monkeys wrote:
but I mean when there are no monsters near by and theres nothing to leech from? like from running around a map
the degen is only on when you have frenzy stacks, so if there is no monsters around you shouldnt have stacks. you wont take damage and if you kill something recently with no monsters around after, the overleech from the slayer ascendency will cover the damage from that.
I have stacks all the time because I have farruls fur and aspect of the cat so I always have them
"
Ifit wrote:
Currently i'm 91 for mapping clear it's a really good build but i have some problem with boss ( elder/shaper guardians/elder ).

What is wrong with my setup ? I think i need more dps for instant phase of red elder etc...
My goal for this build is a uber elder killer ( with my golemancer it's too hard)

my gear :

You need flat cold damage on all your abyss jewels. The whole point of this build is to get as much added cold damage damage as possible to interact with the more multiplier on Scourge Arrow. Also make sure that cold is your highest resistance for wise oak.
Hey guys. Fun fact : When you enter a elemental reflect map, disable wrath and hatred and use this ring.
You'll still die. 0/10 would not recommend trying. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.
"
Evil_Monkeys wrote:
I have stacks all the time because I have farruls fur and aspect of the cat so I always have them

When you have enough damage, even killing a single pack will make your overleech last for over a minute, or at least dozens of seconds. Even while leveling at 60 just getting the bow, no problem sustaining as long as you have the slayer node.

When you're just walking around say in uber lab /hideout and no mobs around, just weapon swap to some random bow and you'll be fine!

Currently 97 with almost the same build, cleared all content with a breeze so far with pretty good eq, but I'd say even with half the dps you can do stuff like uber elder no prob! would recommend if you have a bit of funding
Last edited by Reductant on Jan 6, 2019, 10:36:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info