[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
SkillshotsOP wrote:
I've heard many good things about Unnatural Instinct and I've played with it several times in my PoB, but after a lot of trial and error I can't seem to get it to be worth it, especially since it's fairly pricey. I'm still testing options with it though because it does seem promising so if I find something I'll be sure to post about it.

Well, if you are willing to listen to me:

I explained that Unnatural Instinct doesn't work properly in PoB with Meeks in my first Post in this Thread already.
PoB doesn't take the Values being amplified by Meeks into account, it only grants the default Values. That's simply an oversight by Openarl, an Issue has already been opened on Github but he hasnt gotten around to fixing it.

Like I say on the first Page, you use this:
Spoiler
Guffinn's Unnatural Instinct placeholder for 2 Meeks Scion Setup, as its Interaction with Meeks doesnt work in PoB yet.
Viridian Jewel
Radius: Small
Limited to: 1
Implicits: 0
26% increased Attack Speed
+82% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
8% increased Maximum Life
16% increased Movement Speed
+10 to Intelligence
16% increased Cast Speed
+10 Life gained on Kill
+10 to Dexterity
Minions have +6% Chance to Block Attack Damage
12% increased Spell Damage

And put it into the top Right Jewel Socket. These are exactly the Values Unnat gives there.

You need to path through the Spell Damage Nodes, and drop the Crit Multi , Attack Speed and Movement Speed (since Unnat grants these already).

This frees up 6 Points (like I see you already found out), that I spent on 3 Attack Speed Nodes and a Jewel in this PoB for you:
https://pastebin.com/VMaqLzTh

More Life, more Damage. All Settings are exactly the same as in your PoB.

Yes, you lose 9% Allres, 4% Movespeed and 22% Crit Multi.
But you can counter the 9% Allres with 1 Jewel alone, and with 2 Jewels you can get the Multi back if you want to as well. Or you say goodbye to the 4% Movespeed, or just grab 2 Movespeed Nodes instead of a second Jewel and still get more Damage and Life (and 2% more Movespeed).
It's just more Life and Damage.
Is it worth the cost? Probably not. But it's still an Upgrade.
Last edited by Guffinn on Oct 3, 2018, 6:15:51 PM
not fun in the mines charging up the attack usually kills you lol
Can you please evaluate my profile?

Dont feel i have a good dmg
"
gokudin wrote:

point blank on the tree is missing witch holds significant dps if you fire with your mouse close to your char it basically roids up the pods,

other than that your gear seems perfect, maybe extra edps on your jewel sockets if u can afford but you seem pretty decked out to me

you have ice bite linked to your main attack hypothermia has a 'more' multiplier witch is also very significant, i found you can link ice bite to herald of ice and use hypothermia linked in your attack as a compromise setup.

i personally prefer a loreweave to kaoms heart for even more deeps also, but this drops your life buy a ton so dont recommend this for high tier bossing, although i survived t13 elder with it @ 4.2k life

ANSWER = get point blank + use hypothermia instead of ice bite, link ice bite to herald of ice if you want.
Last edited by Cchris07 on Oct 3, 2018, 9:21:46 PM
Gear update:

Spoiler

I done a few gem links different (mainly changed them to cwdt)
i added use of a curse also since theres no mention of a curse in the guide

also have the 3 meeks / watchers eye (crit wrath) level 87 atm,

just using loreweave till i can afford a kaoms it seems quite effective and gives a nice damage boost, probably is on par with using a belly as you get the extra res cap :) "ehp" :D mines bad rolls atm no divine orb rng haha trying to hit 80% res cap on it

i also grabbed my windripper from my MF character and use it as an offhand for clearing maps with lots of doorways + running to and from mine locations as its a lot more reliable, i mainly use scorge arrow for bosses now as the windripper just tears through packs with this build anyways, i use tornado shot with the same gem links as you see in the item below, i have not tried tornado shot in the hope shredder even though it would do more damage it is simply op enough in the windripper anyways

Last edited by Cchris07 on Oct 3, 2018, 9:34:17 PM
why in PoB do multiple jewels have fire damage on them?

I would have thought 1 jewel with fire damage on it to get ignite, and rest cold? Some lightning
Spoiler
"
Guffinn wrote:
"
SkillshotsOP wrote:
I've heard many good things about Unnatural Instinct and I've played with it several times in my PoB, but after a lot of trial and error I can't seem to get it to be worth it, especially since it's fairly pricey. I'm still testing options with it though because it does seem promising so if I find something I'll be sure to post about it.

Well, if you are willing to listen to me:

I explained that Unnatural Instinct doesn't work properly in PoB with Meeks in my first Post in this Thread already.
PoB doesn't take the Values being amplified by Meeks into account, it only grants the default Values. That's simply an oversight by Openarl, an Issue has already been opened on Github but he hasnt gotten around to fixing it.

Like I say on the first Page, you use this:
Spoiler
Guffinn's Unnatural Instinct placeholder for 2 Meeks Scion Setup, as its Interaction with Meeks doesnt work in PoB yet.
Viridian Jewel
Radius: Small
Limited to: 1
Implicits: 0
26% increased Attack Speed
+82% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
8% increased Maximum Life
16% increased Movement Speed
+10 to Intelligence
16% increased Cast Speed
+10 Life gained on Kill
+10 to Dexterity
Minions have +6% Chance to Block Attack Damage
12% increased Spell Damage

And put it into the top Right Jewel Socket. These are exactly the Values Unnat gives there.

You need to path through the Spell Damage Nodes, and drop the Crit Multi , Attack Speed and Movement Speed (since Unnat grants these already).

This frees up 6 Points (like I see you already found out), that I spent on 3 Attack Speed Nodes and a Jewel in this PoB for you:
https://pastebin.com/VMaqLzTh

More Life, more Damage. All Settings are exactly the same as in your PoB.

Yes, you lose 9% Allres, 4% Movespeed and 22% Crit Multi.
But you can counter the 9% Allres with 1 Jewel alone, and with 2 Jewels you can get the Multi back if you want to as well. Or you say goodbye to the 4% Movespeed, or just grab 2 Movespeed Nodes instead of a second Jewel and still get more Damage and Life (and 2% more Movespeed).
It's just more Life and Damage.
Is it worth the cost? Probably not. But it's still an Upgrade.

Ah I must have glossed over that or forgot about it, sorry about that. I will try that out in my PoB.
"
Cchris07 wrote:
not fun in the mines charging up the attack usually kills you lol

I actually don't usually have a problem with this at depth 450, but I do play very careful in Delves (what with how much damage those ass holes do down there) so just try to kite back a little more.
"
gokudin wrote:

As Cchris stated earlier, you absolutely need point blank, it's one of the most essential keystones in this build and one of your hugest damage multipliers. Rest of your gear and tree is fine.
Last edited by SkillshotsOP on Oct 4, 2018, 10:41:52 AM
"
Shankhook wrote:
why in PoB do multiple jewels have fire damage on them?

I would have thought 1 jewel with fire damage on it to get ignite, and rest cold? Some lightning

The only reason for this is its hard to get jewels with double t1-t2 flat cold damage, and other elemental damage types are still decent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info