[3.5] Geti's Thunderous Applause (Static Strike Smite Mjolner Minions)

"
Feroses wrote:
Hey Geti!

I spent more days trying to find cool build, and finally i found yours, thanks for sharing this bild bro!

I am really new to this game , so can you please explain to me step by step what to do? Informative leveling guide for new player. So what gems in what lvls i must to use -
like from 1-20 lvl what need to use ,
from 20-40 lvl
40-60 lvl and etc
, then how to raise tree of passives ( begining , midgame , endgame ). And please all information and steps with screenshots , if you can.

I hope for your help!

It will be really helpfull mate, because your guide aint beginer friendly at all .

Sorry about the guide not being beginner friendly, it just isn't a very beginner friendly build but I'll try and do my best for you real quick here.

for gems to use, you're basically gonna pick up Smite and Static Strike from act 1, then Herald of Purity from act 2, then Wrath from act 3.

For levelling, link Static Strike to Melee Physical Damage, Physical to Lightning Support, and Lightning Penetration, as you gain access to them, use literally whatever else while you don't have access to them.

For Smite, link it to Ancestral call and Faster Attacks.

For Herald of Purity, get a helmet with +X to Level of Socketed Minion Gems from either The Baron unique helmet or just a rare, you'll link things to it after you get some reduced mana reserved nodes.

For passives, first thing's first, there's a search bar on the passive tree in the top right, you're gonnna use it for this part.

Rush straight to Spiritual Aid, then Spiritual Command, finally Elemental Overload. These are the passives that really affect you the most, afterwards fill out the tree as you see fit, making sure to grab many of the life nodes before getting too late in the game.
Last edited by Geti on Oct 19, 2018, 3:04:54 PM
"
Fraustease wrote:
Level 92 and reaching the very endgame maps at the moment, I feel like the build lacks one thing : accuracy rating. We have very few chances to hit, and I think this causes issues with static strike. I found that you are using an ice golem to increase accuracy rating and I'm doing the same, but I find it's not enough. I think I'll try to buy items with accuracy rating and see if things get better or not !
Another solution might be to replace one of the support gems with accuracy support, but I'm not sure it's a good idea since we also need accuracy on smite.

I run 69% (xd) chance to hit on my static strike and have literally zero issues because it targets 6 enemies and then chains an extra time, as long as you're clearing you only need to hit twice out of every 12 targets in order to proc Mjolner every jolt.

That being said, since the support gem choices are so flexible, you're super welcome to use literally whatever, more power to you!
Last edited by Geti on Oct 19, 2018, 3:07:07 PM
Yesterday I did my first T15 Elder ever, so I died a few times (especially because I forgot where I had put my anti-chill/freeze flask). Still, here is the video.
"
Fraustease wrote:
Yesterday I did my first T15 Elder ever, so I died a few times (especially because I forgot where I had put my anti-chill/freeze flask). Still, here is the video.

You did your best and I'm proud of you.

Couple things, are you really that comfortable with Smite on LMB? LMB should normally be reserved for move only, lest you get caught accidentally clicking on an enemy you're trying to avoid, got any side mouse buttons? Other than that, Elder is the entire reason I wear Kaom's Roots honestly, to hell with all that freeze and slow nonsense.
Last edited by Geti on Oct 23, 2018, 2:51:32 PM
I've been playing this build for a while, but since getting The Scourge, it's gone to a whole new level. Amazing! Thank you for sharing.
"
Shurbryn wrote:
I've been playing this build for a while, but since getting The Scourge, it's gone to a whole new level. Amazing! Thank you for sharing.

Happy to be of assistance citizen, I'm honestly still kinda surprised it's working for so many people. I was worried at first that it might be a fluke on my end but I'm happy to see so many people enjoying this.
Hey there.. hmmm.. Im really quite frustrated XD I mean, yes, going for maps and delve is quite easy but.. I really hate it when I get to the boss. I die T12 - T13 Elder Influenced Maps. How do I manage this? :( helppppp
HALOOO!

IGN: KingOfLances -- Domination League
I'm barack obama and i approve this build.

But i highly recommend using the inpulsa.
"
marcupial17 wrote:
Hey there.. hmmm.. Im really quite frustrated XD I mean, yes, going for maps and delve is quite easy but.. I really hate it when I get to the boss. I die T12 - T13 Elder Influenced Maps. How do I manage this? :( helppppp

Let Herald of Purity do the work, you do have it 4linked in a +minions helm yes? Tried to take a look at your character but your profile is private, hope it gets better for you.

"
mymtw wrote:
I'm barack obama and i approve this build.

But i highly recommend using the inpulsa.

Same, unless you're trying to clear boss content and then you should use the Loreweave.
Last edited by Geti on Oct 24, 2018, 5:57:36 PM
Heu getti :) it's now public. I didnt know that my char tab is checked as private xD
HALOOO!

IGN: KingOfLances -- Domination League

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info