The Ebony Character Effect and Super Stash Sale

More mtx pls
"
Sparhawk2014 wrote:
I have spent money on tabs (currency, maps, premium, cards, essences and fragments), but unfortunately I will most probably not spend any more on this game...

Almost half the price of a full new game for a swirly cloud effect? Bloody ridiculous, most of us actually don't swim in money. I wanted so much to buy supporter packs but damn, it's more than a new game ffs!

Your cosmetic items are priced way to high to make it attractive, if ever you cut it by at least 50% I will reconsider.

But a full armor set reskin for the price of a new game? Hell no.

oh wow...
dont you remember that ggg does not have in games boxes and stuff? they only live from the cosmetic stuff and have no pay to win stuff....

since 2012 the prices are constantly good, and if you have a look to your "full game" you will see pay to winn stuff i bet....

so please stop commenting EVERY fucking letter ggg wrote...
if you like mtx than buy it if not like so leave it alone....

to write "old colored stuff" WILL NOT HELP ggg to sell their stuff....

if you want to help ggg, so please stop crying the hole time.... what a bad community is here to destruct an 8 years old system....

PLEASE can we stop it now?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Jul 21, 2018, 2:42:11 AM
Bought the final tab I needed (fragments).
Thanks.

Banana
"
loCurnus wrote:
"
Sparhawk2014 wrote:
I have spent money on tabs (currency, maps, premium, cards, essences and fragments), but unfortunately I will most probably not spend any more on this game...

Almost half the price of a full new game for a swirly cloud effect? Bloody ridiculous, most of us actually don't swim in money. I wanted so much to buy supporter packs but damn, it's more than a new game ffs!

Your cosmetic items are priced way to high to make it attractive, if ever you cut it by at least 50% I will reconsider.

oh wow...
dont you remember that ggg does not have in games boxes and stuff? they only live from the cosmetic stuff and have no pay to win stuff....

since 2012 the prices are constantly good, and if you have a look to your "full game" you will see pay to winn stuff i bet....

if you want to help ggg, so please stop crying the hole time.... what a bad community is here to destruct an 8 years old system....

Why should we give ggg a pass when they sell - as the guy you are trying to silence says - reskins instead of new mtx?

They were always lazy but lately they went "hold my beer" and doubled down on the bullshit.

Do you know the saying "A fish always rots from the head down"?

Stop whiteknighting and trying to suppress opinions different than yours.

Just because you like shitty mtx does not mean everyone has to.

Just becuase you close your eyes or look the other way when ggg hands out shit priced as gold does not mean everyone has to.

Community turned to shit because of people like you. Never criticising ggg leads them to believe they are on the right track and for some people that is not true.

Since you talk about 2012... Remember when people like you were begging for more than 1 sale per month and Chris said that was not the model they were aiming for?

Now you got a sale a day because ggg learned quickly that you would throw money at anything as long as it's shiny. No matter the stench.

Can't wait for the yellow promo for the weekend sale to be pushed till tuesday night cuz nowadays weekend means all week.
"
ShimmyShimmy wrote:
whatever happened to quality mtx's?

well, you get them for the price of a mystery box now.

Why would you ruin that nice Ebony Character Effect with a silly swirl around your character? Unreal.
Last edited by Frogfriend on Jul 21, 2018, 7:19:50 PM
"
loCurnus wrote:
"
Sparhawk2014 wrote:

oh wow...

If you feel $21 for a simple smokey effect is reasonable, then you must be well off. Nice for you.

But most gamers are probably not swimming in money. Charging almost half a full game for one bloody character effect is insane.

For example, Pillars of Eternity II is $49, no pay to win or loot boxes. Full game. I know where I will be spending my money.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info