The Dark Seraph Shield

Looks Awesome!

PLEASE GIVE FROST BLADE SOME LOVE GGG! :D

Yes full caps thats how mich Frost Blade beeds more skins, like a Ebony Effect or a Fire Effect :D

Get on it GGG ill buy tje shit out of it :)
The Definition of a Radical Psychotic Motherfucker is Me :P
Hi people from GGG.. howuduing?
Your game is amazing... As a member of the community for the past years i can say that the game is growing in an awesome pace and probably going to get increasily better with each league. Thats amazing... You done it! You had a dream... Executed that dream... And it was so accepted and sucessfulll... Must feel great! On this path you didnt turned out to be sellouts or shitty greedy assholes. Thats awesome. Yeah MTX can be a bit expensive on some countrys and with foreign currency... But thats not that bad... Thats like a souvenir it doesn't affect the core mechanics of the game. And we like to throw money at stuff that we love! Fuck money... Dont you think COMMUNITY???
I know that a small dev team on some rocky forest in NZ with hairy feets can do only so much at a time. Time is a precious commodity and it's hard to use it wisely. With that said i would like to ask you guys a favor. I believe (not proven btw) that we members of the COMMUNITY (we rock BTW) would be safisfied with 1 league or even 2 league that didnt had that much content... that much art design. We like more mobs... It's fun to kill stuff. Make this league with a simple game design that adds more mobs to the game and focus more time and resource on fixing the SERVERS. Yes the game is in an amazing state... In 5 years of PoE i never though that so many builds would be viable and fun. The new addition to the game with each expansion and each league are(overall) awesome! But... the servers are shit. I can only say that from a SA server point of view, but every once in a while i see an X server is shit... These last 3 leagues the servers were just terrible... To the point that i couldnt play the game on piek houers (19:00-24:00) and thats the moment that i get home.. Get something to eat... Put some nice music... And just kill stuff hoping to get that rare drop that pumps your heart! We can handle 1 or 2 simple leagues.. thats fine... do some balances and some stuff like that... not a problem. But please enhance the full gaming experience... You guys were 2 focused on the actual game and forgot of the whole gaming expiriences!
Sorry about my english and grammar!
Have an amazing day/week/month/year/life every1
fix your game first
looks awesome.

I think recolours are fine.

I think the general price of mtx is still too high, esp given the amount of them now in stock. How much would it cost to get them all? Is this really justified? Is it at a point where it discourages casual buying of these things? I believe so.
why take a skin that looks worse than some ingame models and make even another skin for it?

where are MTX for skills that dont have a MTX yet?

What are these MTX?
Last edited by Vetrinus on Jul 18, 2018, 6:42:25 PM
Looks really good now all we need is a way o make customs mtx sets so you click one button and apply a full set.
[KITAVA] My guild is looking for new people to join, you can find more info here-> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161349
Templar Chest mtx name plz
As someone who has played over 1000 hours of PoE and 1500+ of Warframe, I have to ask. How much is too much and how lazy can you get with another reskin? I'm with with new things, but charging full price for what equates to changing a few colors around is a bit much, don't you think GGG?

Warframe allows you to buy cosmetics too (and many you can earn without spending money), and in an insane (common sense) twist! You can even color them via color pallets! So why not just sell us color pallets that we can use unlimited times, and... ya know, let is color it as we please? However, since they charge ~50 cents for basic weapon cosmetics (like changing your weapon to look like another normal weapon) something that even Diablo 3 of all things does free. I think you'd find a way to pull a Destiny and just charge us .50 cents to color the item per color, on a consumable.

I love PoE but GGG's practices are very anti-consumer in that regard, the only thing I'm okay with is the stash tabs, the cosmetics are way overpriced not to mention everything else I just mentioned. And yeah their cosmetic, but I then give you other F2P games like TF2/Warframe that give you MORE than GGG for LESS cost + more diversity in customization and more consumer friendly!

For the cost of ONE full cosmetic armor set I can buy 9-10 cosmetic skins for warframe, same idea just less in cost. Not to mention many of the skins are created by the community. Or I could get 2-3 skins + 5 or so color pallets that I can use whenever I want (no consumables here GGG!).

"Why do you keep referencing other games go play them instead". Because they're good business models that aren't rip-offs and I like PoE and want it to be better. Whether or not GGG wants to be EA is their decision, but at least I can say I tried to help them see it for what it is, blatant laziness and anti-consumer.
"
cool, but another reskin?

Yeah no thanks
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info