Trade Site Improvements

Using the official trade site often ( mostly due to poe.trade issues early on this league ) and have to admit it work better than what we ever had.

Do you have any plans on adding a graphic or even highlights nickname ( using different colors ) to show activity / inactivity of bulk sellers ?

Basing it on answered trades, and ignored one - It kinda became a sport to dodge price fixers since few years.

I won't explain the details behind this idea in public because every aspect of it are enough obvious like that but yeah ... Since we are going to stick with an indexer for few more years i think it would be a good and necessary QoL.

Hf :)
Still won't use it. Please make it ingame. You know something like an auction house.
Completely switched to the official site a while ago an haven't looked back.

My suggestion aside from moving to an in-game interface or a fully functional in-game aucion side is allowing to search for multiple maps at once. Buying different maps for atlas completion, especially early in the league is a major chore. Would be awesome if we could choose multiple maps to search for (in the bulk trade tab) and see players who have those particular maps.

Would benefit both sellers and buyers a lot I feel like, because selling a full tab of 1 alch maps one-by-one is just as bad of an experience as buying them.
"
querchameleon wrote:
Still won't use it. Please make it ingame. You know something like an auction house.

Not happening anytime in the future (or now.)
i only use the official trade site now, i find it to be much better than the rest
"
hogscraper wrote:
GGG, if you were serious about making trade better you would add in a mailbox placeable for hideouts and when I click buy on the official website it takes my currency, takes their item and stops all this stupid price fixing and wasted time. Nothing like spending 30 minutes a day just idling in game as I send request after request for trade before just giving up spamming trade chat for currency or maps.

Just going to re-quote this because it bears repeating. PoE needs an auction house, mailbox, or some other in-game system. Right now, the trade system is actively hostile to new players because in-game trade chat is a scam, and the etiquette to player trading (join party, have money in hand, go to hideout) is not immediately obvious without watching some video on it.
open prefix/suffix is insane

thank you so much ggg I will actually use this over poe.trade unless they add the same improvements
Not bad. Keep working on it.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
lol at the people itt thinking they're being edgy when they declare they don't use the official site when they're really just advertising how dumb they are

"
If people are legit using poe.trade over the official site, they're dumb.

Official site actually works for everything, unlike Poe.trade, and it's faster.

The only thing idk what's up with is that it's missing a simple "sum" feature.

But guys, legit, you can't be using poe.trade still when this exists now

"In the Bulk Item Exchange, we have added the ability to set a Minimum Stock that a player must have listed before it returns in your search results. This allows players that want to buy in bulk to filter out listings which only have a few of a given currency available. "

ur a fool lmao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info